Guide to a Werewolf

When Derek arrived in the neighborhood, he saw the blue jeep just pulled over. And then it's driver like usual so oblivious with his surroundings scurrying to get into the house.

Stiles' head is full with a lot of things that he just automaticly screaming "Dad, I'm home!" when he thought he heard a click -he doesn't even remember that his father's car isn't home yet-.

So, when he open his bedroom door, he's literally jump back when a dark shadow crouching in his window.

"Holly! What the.. What are you doing?!"
"Hiding." Derek casually slide himself into the room, completely unbothered to explain his action.

"What?! No! No! No! You not hiding in my room again! Anyway, can't you use the front door?! You're not supposed to be able to get in if i'm not letting you in!" Derek rolls his eyes. He ignore Stiles and sit in the corner.
"Hmpf!" so Stiles giving up.

"I thought you're supposed to babysitting." Just a few minutes after Stiles giving up he turn from his table to ask the sourwolf who calmly reading his encyclopaedia in the corner.

"I was doing it,"

"Doing it? Like right now?"
"Yeah,"
"What? You can do that ninja thing like make a copy of yourself and the other you were with your pack training them those kind of thing?"
"No, idiot! That kind of thing is impossible anyway."
"I've seen the impossible things, so i don't think the ninja things are too impossible!"

"No. Werewolves are real. Ninjas are fiction!" Derek begin to feel annoyed but still focused on the book. But not Stiles. Now his complete focus is on ninja.

"I don't think ninjas are fiction! There is record about real ninja in history. They have a record of a ninja clan somewhere in Japan. They even have a real ninja village, like until today! Even nowdays Japanese mafia still have a ninja squad!" another Stilinski knowledge which a lot of times Scott find it super weird. Where did Stiles fill his head with those useless knowledge anyway?!

"Whatever! I got nothing to do with ninja, okay! I'm hiding and see if they can found me. That simple!" finally Derek giving up. He just can't handle Stiles' rambling.

"Oh." so Stiles simply accept it and back to his homework. And Derek can take a calm breath. Finally, peace.

For a while.

"Don't you can track by smell?! Isn't this some kind of super easy test even for your newbies pack?!" Stiles turn back to Derek again who just trying to calm himself even though his face is clearly looks irritated.
"I have taken care of it. Besides, Scotts' scent can cover mine."
"Oh." So once again Stiles return to his homework.

"How you can't figure out your uncle's scent when he's running around killing people in town back then?" Stiles' curiosity kicking back.
"Because that's unthinkable. He's been frozen for years."
Quiet for a minute.

"Do you guys marking your territory?"
"We're not dog!"

Another minute.

"Can you actually hear a dog whistle? So you guys can basically running blind like a bat."

Another minute.

"Do you have a good term with cat?"

Another minute.

"If two werewolves have a baby. Will the baby automaticly turn into were-baby-wolf? If the baby born right on a full moon, will the baby just turn into wrewolf? That can be thriller!"

"Don't you have homework to do?" finally Derek can't handle his irritation. He told himself already, Stiles is a bad idea.

"I'm done!" Stiles answers happily. Obviously feel excited that now he got 100% focus to dissecting the werewolf knowledge straight from the Alpha.

Derek can clearly smell the excitement. 50% focus Stiles' is irritating enough. He and his endless questions that only sounds stupid when you trying to answer it. And 100% Stiles only means one thing: headache. So when Stiles is ready for his next question..

"Did werewolves family really-"
"Boyd's here. Gotta run!" And gone the Alpha leaving the curious human by himself with unanswered questions.

"Maybe I can test those to Scott." And he happily skipping down to the kitchen to make sandwich.

Werewolf can wait.

==0000==

I really need more idea and more derek. It's been too lonely without derek on the group.