Poison

Erica, Isaac and Boyd raise their brows when they notice how Derek turn his head too quickly when Isaac told him about having chemical class today with Lydia. The turn is at the mention of Scott and his sidekick Stiles who also in the same class. But they swear on the name of their werewolf ears and fur, it's because of Stiles' name.

Isaac not gonna make it a big deal if only he didn't hear how his leader mumble that skinny kid's name on his sleep this morning when he and Boyd arrived at Derek's place. Which quite weird since Derek usually fully awake when he call the pack to gather.

So, Isaac's grin just go wider when he accidentally or fortunately or as planned get a chance to ask Stiles of what happened last night because Erica have no idea about what happened during her passing out after kanima attacked her in swimming pool, she only know Derek drenched when he wake her up. Stiles too when they met him with super-dry Scott.

Before Isaac even begin his introduction, Stiles just shoot him with a threat of making him into a nice shawl of wolf fur. Like he is so capable of beating him with one finger. That's just sounds too funny that Isaac can't stop grinning.

"Okay. Put aside Lydia. Actually I want to know about what happened last night?"

"Lydia was in her car when Erica drag me to Derek!"

"Derek startled when we mention your name this morning!"

"Good! Fear me! He really should know when to trust people!"

"He calling your name in his sleep!"

"Isaac! Shut up! I'm not!"

Isaac suddenly glance at the window when he heard Derek's voice. The grin returned and goes wider.

"He can sleep? How dare he. My body wrecked. I can barely sleep. And after two hours did he even say thanks? None!"

Now the curiosity grows bigger.

"SWITCH!" Prof. Harris hit the bell and everyone begin to move switching seats.

Out there Boyd eyeing Derek suspiciously and Derek just ignore the curious vibe Boyd sending him. He's not having a good night sleep after two hours of Stiles constant rambling right in his ear of how it's a very rare situation where Lydia is waiting for him after years of ignorance, of how Lydia sometimes like a cold blooded killer but actually deep so very very deep down she's a nice girl and so on and so on.

Add a literally Stiles swimming and nonstop talking in his dream is so not helpfull. So he really have more than enough dose of Stiles for a whole week.

So without thinking, like it's just slipped smoothly out of his lips like it's already a storage of knowledge that is supposed to be in his head for forever, he just use it to reason with Scott about Lydia.

"Even Stiles calls her cold blooded!"

Boyd and Scott just wince. And a few moment later Derek just realize what he said and decide to ignore the two's reaction.

Stiles really poisoned him.