Miguel

The my house my rules thing somehow put Stiles into a state of more creative idea.

Derek's good looking-ness isn't something he failed to notice. In fact, Stiles' so much aware of Derek's beauty. To think he often think quite much about what makes a man looks attractive to another man and makes him start to wonder whether he is capable of being a gay.

"So, I got an idea and I'll need some help!" Stiles eyes scanning at Derek's whole body which sent a creepy goosebumps on his skin.

"What?"

"Have you ever wonder if you look attractive to guys?" finally the wonderment escapes Stiles mouth. Derek's almost seen shrunk at the question. Suddenly he feel a dangerous vibe from the pale boy.

His instinct tell him to run. To stay away from the weak boy he never failed to threat before. He's fine with gays, but never think to be one of them.
But he has no choice right now. He need a place to hide.

"Take off your jacket."

Derek 100% sure he need to flee the scene immediately. But then..

"I'm calling Danny over. He's quite good with computer. But since he seems unwilling to help, I think you can be a huge help to change his mind." Stiles explain his plan, still unaware of Derek's reaction.

"You want me to scare him?" Derek finally able to calm his nerve. He was afraid he'll get into uncomfortable situation. But he felt lighter when his choice now is more into violence. He can handle beating people.

"No! Don't! Be nice to him! All you have to do is looking pretty and if we're lucky he'll fall for you and he might do anything we say-"

"No way!" Derek almost jump back. The creepy sensation has return.

"It's not that hard!"

"No. Way. I will never seducing a man! Ever!" He add the last word when he see Stiles ready to give him more reason. Stiles is ready to debate but they heard a knock on his door.

"Fine! Just sit there!"

--000--

So, that is how the whole Miguel's situation begin. Miguel has no choice but help and fall into Stiles' evil plan :)