The alphas mate is crazy... literally

Chapter 1

Echo Graysons POV

My feet made no sound i walked through the snow white corridors. As i stopped outside of Dr.Griffins office i waved at my assistant Penny before going in. The light blue walls were half covered by tall cases of books and a large bay window was at the fathest spot in the room. Then Dr.Griffins desk and two plush rocking chairs were across from it.

As i sat in the left chair i stared up at my doctor. His familiar blue eyes watched me with minor concern; his slightly crooked nose was scrunched in confusion and his perfect smile looked forced. Glaring i answered the question i know hes gonna ask.

"Yes!" I shouted angry for an unknown reason.

"Echo, please calm down and tell me why you feel its a good thing that you pushed Miss. Suzanne down this morning." he calmly stated.

"She said that i have to many problems."

"Well she has her own things to worry about. Maybe her pills were wearing off and she felt the need to act out."

I didnt answer, Suzanne has Asperger syndrome and OCD so she takes pills to help keep her calm. We have been besties for three years, she moved in to the pychriatric ward. Now i feel angry... i hurt my friend because i acted off of impulse.

"How about we talk about you for a while?"

I nodded in agreement.

"How do you like Penny?"

"Shes nice, but has dirty hands sometimes and gets upset when i dont take pills from her. But she has my room cleaned three times a day." I said happily

"Good. A little birdy told me you have not had an... episode in a while.Is that right?"

"Birds dont talk and parrots only repeat. Your lying." i snapped. Feeling my good mood disappearing.

"No...um i mean... that was just a saying. I mean i was told that you have been doing really well with taking your medicine this week."

I smile. My heart swelled with pride. I used to be really bad and would hide when i had to have my pills or liquid medicine. When i did that i would be... animalistic and violent then have mood swings at a faster paces and need to be restrained in a padded room. But now if im well behaved i get icecream every friday.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Miss.Penny comes in with a tentive smile.

"Sorry to interupt but Echo if we dont leave now we wont be able to get icecream after dinner."

Jumping out of the chair i gave Dr.Griffin a hug before following Penny out the door.

My name is Echo Grayson. I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Schizophrenia, OCD and bipolar disorder. I live in California. I have panic attacks atleast twice a day and have a obsession with mint chocolate icecream. This is the story of me.