Take Out Tuesday and Little Fargo

Chapter 4

Echo's POV

I have not seen Penny in thirty three hours. Whenever i thought about her i would remember that Mason the magic face ruined my icecream. So i stopped thinking about her. I have been exploring the house for about an hour now. I had a minor panic attack because i saw a pair of twins and thought about Dylan. Other than that iv had a pretty good day. I decided to let my overactive imagination fly free and have been talking to a pretend gorilla for about two hours.

I know for a fact that Mason has been following me around the house for about an hour. For a kidnapper hes not very stealthy. Thinking of him reminds me of icecream, feeling hungry I stopped outside the kitchen. Turning around to look for Mason i accidently slammed into a soft petite body. Looking down i realised it was a little boy.

As soon as he hit the floor he burst into tears. Panicing i reached down and pinched his nose. He stopped crying and looked up at me. Then he giggled and held his arms up. I smiled and picked him up. Trying to mimick Teddys movements when he pick me up, i hooked my arms under his knees and lifted. He giggle and snuggled my neck. I frowned no child should go from crying to giggling so suddenly. Maybe hes like me.

I turned back around and went into the kitchen. Feeling confident i reached into the freezer i pulled out the pack of pizza rolls. Penny told me Tuesdays are for take out and junk food. So this is the only day i can eat these. Placing the little boy on the counter i reached past him and grabbed a plate. Piling pizza onto the plate i shoved it into the microwave and turned it on.

I let my attention wander back to the little boy. He looked like he was two or three. His soft mane of honey brown hair looked thick but sat just barely past his ears. The soft blue color if his eyes remind me if the sky and the baby fat on his cheeks is adorable. The kid looked like an angel.

"Whats your name?" i asked

"F... Farf..go." he giggled.

Fargo. It sounds both sophisticated and childish at the same time. How peculiar. The ding of the microwave brought my attention back to my snack. I pushed the open button and prodded the plate testing if it was hot. It wasnt. Pulling it out i placed the plate on the middle of the counter and hopped on, pulling Fargo with me.

As we snacked on pizza rolls i could hear people heading towards us. Fargo stared at me as he nibbled on food. I frowned. He smiled. I nodded. He reminds me of Suzy. Even though Suzy has black hair, brown eyes; is a teenage girl and is Russian... Maybe Fargo doesnt remind me of Suzy. Fargo doesnt look like a girl or have an accent and Suzy is tall and feminine.

"Hey sweetheart!" a voice sounds from behind me.

A woman with blue eyes and soft brown hair walks towards us. Shes short. But pretty. Not as pretty as Penny. But still... pretty.

I pull Fargo closer to me and he snuggles into my side. The woman stops. She sneers at me. My mood changes. I go from perplexed to concerned. The now-not-so-pretty woman steps closer. I do what any person would do. I scream. Like a banshee. And throw my half eaten pizza roll at her.

Suddenly Teddy, Mason, and a strange woman appear. Fargo snuggles further into me when i place him on my lap. Mason moves infront of me while glaring at the mean woman. I grab the last pizza roll and shove it in his mouth becauses hes protecting a baby . He smiles. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Why did you scream?" Teddy asks.

"She tried to steal the baby...i mean Fargo!!" i yell glaring at the woman.

"Echo. Fargo is her son, she wasnt trying to steal him." Teddy says calmly.

"But magic face took me. And hes keeping me. Are you saying i can go to Penny?" i question.

Mason glares at Teddy. I lean forward and smack him upside the head.

"Glaring is rude. Apologise!"I stated glancing at Teddy.

Mason looks shocked before he mumbles and apology to Teddy. Teddy smirks at him. I nod. Turning around i grabbed the plate i had used and handed it to Mason. He put it in the sink. I get up snd carry Fargo towards Teddy. I hand him to Teddy, he looked confused as he took Fargo. But laughed when i grinned at him.

"Can we get Wendys for dinner?"

Teddy nods. I smile and peck his cheek.Turning i grab Masons hand and drag him with me out of the kitchen. Its time for my doctor appointment.

Mason's POV

I was so excited when Echo basically tried to adopt Fargo. She wants kids. I was kind scared by the fact she has a habit of shoving things in my face. We just finish her appointment. The prescription is about ten times stronger than average so Echo should be fine for the rest of the day.

As we walked to the game room i mindlinked my friends to meet us there. When we arrived Paul and Dave, Sara and Sami, Drew and George were already there. Echo kept playing with my hands giggling about how i was adorable when i was Magic Face. It seems that she would be perfectly content if i was beheaded.

Suddenly i hear a high pitched voice shout out...

"Hey sweet cheeks, you look absolutly edible today!" Sara laughed.

She flirts with everyone. But suprisingly she hasnt even had her first date yet.

I felt Echo go ridged beside me. Then i was shocked as she tackled Paul and bear hugged him. He laughed and hugged back. She whispered something in his ear, he blushed and nodded before sitting down. There meeting was extremely short abd sudden.Echo re-joined me,i wrapped my arm around her and glared at Paul.

"Dont make me slap you." Echo spoke underher breath. I gulped before introducing her to the group. After a few minuts she ran to the bathroom.

"What did she say to you?"I whisper yelled at Paul.

"She asked me if i thought you were a bitchy magic face." he laughed.

I blush. Everyone laughed at me, i swear my dad told everyone about that. God this is embarassing.

***Five hours later***

Mason's POV

My day with Echo was amazing, aside from the magic face incident. We had Wendys, she told me about Penny, Suzy and Dr.Griffin. I now understand her more than i thought i ever would. We played twenty questions and watched little mermaid. At the moment she was curled up on my chest fast asleep. She feel asleep over three hours ago. Closing my eyes i let the darkness consume me.

I was awaken by screaming and thrashing. Opening me eyes i realised its Echo. She violently thrashes her body crying out for her family. The pack doctor flies through the door. She injects Echo with some sort of drug. After a few more minutes of mindless jerks Echo passes out. This was the first time i have every witnessed night terrors. I will never forget my mates screams of pure agony as she relived the death of he family.