I demand respect

Chapter 3

Echo's POV

I woke up in a strange room, it was filled with beds and medical supplies. Shivering in disgust i saw a clown sitting on the bed next to me watch my every move with cold eyes. Its not real. I chanted in my head over and over again. In my opinion my schizophrenia was the worst of all, the hallucinations are always terrifying. Closing my eyes i traced my fingers across the letters on my white shorts... PWP. That stands for pychiatric ward patient. Feeling more calm i opened my eyes and looked at the clown. He was smiling now holding a blue balloon. I smiled back before i stood up and walked out the door. The need to explore over came my fear of contamination from the dust and dirt on the door handle, turning the handle i steoped out and walked in the direction the giant arrow pointed to.

A few minutes later i arrived outside a door with a clean handle. Stepping inside i felt my mood start to change my happiness disappeared and i was filled with anger. Looking around i realised i had found an office. It was super clean so i decided to stay. Just as i sat down a man made of muscle entered the room. He glared at me.

"What are you looking at Mr." i snapped.

"You will not disrespect me!!" he roared.

Deciding i liked him i gave him my puppy dog face and watched as his whole form softened. Raising my arms i begged him with my eyes. With slight hesitation he picked me up and i cuddled into his chest. My stomach decided enough was enough and made itself know. Mr.Teddy, with me still in his arms laughed and carried me to a room that smells like food. He opened a giant door and pulled out a bag. I shyly grabbed it. Opening it i realised it was my favorite food. Hot cheetos. Giggling i felt my mood change as i popped one in my mouth. As Teddy sat down on a couch i grabbed a big cheeto and shoved it in his mouth. This is the only time i dont panic when i see a mess.

The door opens and the three boys who kidnapped me and three clown girls walked in. They all stopped when they saw me.

"Why do you have clowms in your house?" I questioned to no one in paticular.

All the males laughed.

"Whats wrong with you!?!" the girl with fake blonde hair and brown eyes snapped.

"I have five mental disorders." i stated. Feeling annoyed she made me say it.

She looked shock, then smirks.

"What ones?"

Sighing in frustration i list them off.

"Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsion Disorder,Aspergdr syndrome, Bipolar disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder." i proudly stated.

This time everyone was shocked. Feeling self consious i started rambling.

"Suzy has OCD and Aspergers. She says i have to many problems. Penny told me she used to be autistic. Griffin has a blue office. He got married and has two kids. Today is Macaroni Monday. The chefs at the psychiatric ward make their own pasta. I think Lord Voldemort is a pedaphile. Those boys kidnapped me. I need my pills!!!!" i exclaimed.

Teddy bear man stood back up and we all walked to the room i met the clown in. I pointed that out. Teddy laughed. Setting me down he asked me if i was hungry. Nodding i pointed at one of the three girls.

"Your really pretty. I think Suzy would like you she says oretty girls are more truthful than ugly ones." i stated.

The girl blush and stepped closer to me. I smiled and poked her face.

She smiled and poked my cheek. Giggling i noticed the guy from yesturday smiling at me. Hes the one who looked at me like mommy looked at daddy. Smiling i waved him over. He looked suprised yet moved towards me. When he got within my reach i ran my hands through his black hair. It feels like silk. I laughed and craddled his head in my arms. His warm breath tickled each time it hit my neck.

The smell of mac and cheese ripped my focus from my new friend to the door where teddy stood with a woman that looks an aweful lot like a doctor behind him.

"Teddy!!" i shouted.

He laughed. The doctor moved closer and i realised she looks like my.mommy. She tells everyone to leave.

As the three girls and two boys leave i tighten my grip on the head in my arms when i feel it try to move. Teddy sits in a chair across from me and watches.

"Name?" i ask my new head

"Mason!" came its muffled reply. Nodding i push the head away. It smiles at me. I frown. So does the head. I smile. So does the head. I laugh. So does the head. I squint. So does the head.

"Teddy i found a magic head!!" i squeal. The head frowns. I scream and throw the head to the ground. As it falls a body falls with it. I scream louder as a spider falls from the heads mouth.

Breathing heavily i look at the doctor.

"The magic head is a bitch." i state.

She laughs. Then she hands me a clip board and pen. I look at the sheet then at magic face. It trys to get up. I squeal and smack it with the clip board. It grunts. I laugh.

***Three hours later***

Mason's POV

I have five bruises and a fractured nose. My mate forgot i had a body and beat me with a clip board. She laughed as she did it. My dad and the pack doctor just watched. The only reason im not mad is after she got her new pills and took them she felt bad. I got a kiss on every bruise and a hug for not yelling. Dr. Sara Walters gave me and my dad 'Teddy' some helpful tips while Echo at mac and cheese.

I now have a copy of Echo's personal file. It seems that she was pushed into a pile of elephant poop by her twin brother when she was five. This brought on a minor case of OCD because she had got sick because of it. Her PTSD was caused by the fact that when she was seven her parents and three brothers were tortured to death and she was repeatedly beaten but was found before she was killed.

She was born with schizophrenia and has had a mild case of Aspergers. She also have behavior issues. She doesnt ever act older than seven. Yet even with that... problem she has a IQ of 163. Shes a genius. Quite honestly iv already fallen for her.

I heard about what happened with my dad and it seems as though she captured his heart to. But i know my moms a bit jealous since she doesnt even have the ability to turn him all sweet after he gets disrespected.

I now know my life is gonna be alot different with Echo around.