I screamed for icecream

Chapter 2

Mason's POV

My stomach ached, the need for food was undeniable. Standing up from the couch and headed to the game room. The game room consists of a pool table, air hockey, foosball, a mini basket hoop and a plasma t.v with every game concil and movie you could ask for. At the pool table was my beta, Paul and my third in command, George. They were surrounded by the desperate skanks of the pack, which includes Melissa Forest; Jessica Moni, and Stacie Ridgeback. All fake blonde, gold-digging, sex loving tramps.

"George,Paul im gonna get some food you wanna come with?" I asked

They responded with one yes and one grunt of approval. Rolling my eyes i started walking out but was stopped by a manicured hand on my wrist. Turning i came face to face with the lead slut Melissa.

"Hey Mason. Long time no see, you wanna go somewhere quiet and... talk?" she asked with a ridiculous smile at the end.

"No." i stated flattly before going to the garage and hopping into my red road ranger. A minute later my buds and i were half way to town.

"Lets go to Anne's Icecream!" Paul shouted excitedly.

Nodding i made a sharp right heading towards the best icecream shop in the world.

After we placed and recieved our orders we sat in the both located in the middle of the resturant/icecream parlor. As i took my first bite of my vanilla icecream the door opened and i was hit with the most delicious scent, it was a mixture of vanilla birthday cake and cherries. Looking up i spotted the most gorgeous girl in the world, her hair hung in thick lushious curls ending near the small of her back. Her petite frame made her look fragile yet her golden eyes looked vicious. The soft red color of her plush lips were naturally and down right kissable, her button nose and perfectly shaped brows gave off a feeling of innocents. Yet her perfect hourglass frame made her look sexy and mature.

I shivered with desireand pride as my inner wolf chanted the word MATE repeatedly. My waiting is over, i have found my mate and luna.

Echo's POV

Halfway to the icecream parlor i started throwing a fit. Kicking at the dash board at slamming my hands against the sides of my head, i literally screamed for icecream. My mind was racing as Penny pulled into the parking lot of Anne's. I stopped screaming and bolted from the car.

Penny chased after me and grabbed ahold of my wrist. Together we walked through the door. As soon as Penny got in line i plopped down in the only open booth left. The one problem is it was right next to a group of three men. Looking behind me i saw Penny making her way towards me with two icecream cones in her hands.

Turning back around i notice that all three of the males were staring at me. I locked eyes with the one closest to me and giggled as his cheeks turned bright red. Suddenly a mint chocolate icecream cone appeared infront of my face. I smiled at Penny as i stuffed my face with minty deliciousness.

After a while Penny excused herself and headed to the bathroom. As soon as she was out of sight the three guys all flocked my table.

"Whats your name?" The redhead one questioned

"Whats your name!" I sang

His face scrunched in confusion before he smirks.

"Why hello there Echo." he said with a smile. But the smile instantly dropped when a animalistic growl ripped from his friends throat.

Suddenly the guy with black hair and hypnotising blue eyes smiled at me. I giggled. He held his hand out and i noticed dirt underneath his nail. Shaking my head furiously i dropped my icecream in his hand before bolted out the door. A few seconds earlier i heard three pairs of feet pounding against the ground behind me. Then out of no where two arms wrapped around my waist and i was thrown into a car. Panic consumed me and without Penny or Dr.Griffin to calm me down i passed out.