{2}

A/N: No hate towards Daneel, I love her! :) It's just a fic.

You stared at the pixelated date on your phone. It reading Friday, two days till you had to go home. It was awfully sad knowing you had to leave the boys. Even you were calling them that, like they were your best friends. Hopefully they'd thought about you like that too. Misha was like your hilarious friend, who was always cracking jokes. Jared was like your shoulder, he had kept you in high spirits all week. Then there was Jensen. He brung you joy, like no one ever has. His laugh made you laugh, his smile made you smile, and it made you upset when he was; though of course Misha and Jared would soon cheer him up.

You had finally got the courage, and the willpower to get up. Your cab to set would be there soon, and you didn't want to be late...again. You walked into the hotel bathroom and took out your shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash then it was off to the shower. The shower was amazing as it had been all week, the water hit your back just right. It relaxed, taking you home in your mind, though the picture was exactly all home. Jensen popped in your mind, His green eyes twinkling, and his smile slightly appeared. You shut it out of your mind even though you had thought like this before, meeting the boys made a big difference in your mind set. Well meeting them anyhow.

After the shower you got dressed in your AKF hoodie that Jared had given you on cold rainy day. It was his, it smelt really nice for him being a moose and all. You laughed at yourself for that. Then paired it with some black jeans and sneakers. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You actually looked really nice, at home really. Next was hair, you just did a quick and simple messy bun and you were off down stairs to the cab. Which was already waiting. Great start.

.

..

...

You walked onto set, catching up with Jared who was walking toward his trailer. His smile met yours, it brightened your day even brighter than it was. "So i see you still have my hoodie?" he said lifting an eyebrow, his smirk made you laugh.

"Well yes, yes I do Moose" your grin growing. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss ya, not just saying that. You're actually someone I'd love to talk to more" He smile set in , as did yours. A blush boiled in your cheeks.

You stuttered on your words, as your breath was taken away by what Jared said. "T-thank you J-Jared".

The day could not go by any more perfect,that was until later. The funny thing was, Misha made you laugh so hard that you spat you milk out. It was the only thing that kept you on a hold on it being a "perfect" day. You and Misha jammed out to Carry on my Wayward son, which later Jared joined.

Jensen seemed distant today. You wanted ask him, but you decided to Let It Be but you thought on it.  It was frustrating, you and him got along so well, but why now would he be ignoring you to extent. Yes, you had caught it more than once. When you would go up to talk to him, though he'd budge his assistant with his elbow and looked the other way or he would just turn around and walk back the way he came making a long walk to set. It felt like stabs to the heart though you  didn't want it to, it just stuck. You decided to finally ask, with all your courage. You had asked Misha, and told you he was on set 15.

.

..

...

You marched to set 15, and rushed through the door. It wasn't crowded, nothing was being filmed, it was just him on bed of Dean Winchester. Quietly playing his guitar, you cleared your throat, accidently startling him. His guitar fumbled out of his hands, sliding down the bed and on to the floor. " I um- S-should be leaving" He said picking up his guitar almost able to put it into the case though you stopped.