Sequel (1)

No no, it could have actually been three years since you and Jensen had been married that would be crazy wouldn't it? Well and a kid who is just wonderful and portrayed Jensen's beautiful green eyes. Everything had seemed like a dream since that very lucky contest you had signed up for all ending up in a marriage with man you had admired for years to now have him come home to you every night to lay beside you and hold you against his chest as he fell into an actual slumber for the night.

You woke up an early October morning, the chill of the open window woke you and so you got up and looked out it for a moment. The oak tree outside already started to change color, the leaves resembling pretty reds and lemon yellows along with a dim orange. It was amazing to see the seasons changing. Just like the couple years back it had with Jensen.

"What're you doing sweetheart?" Jensen asked, wrapping his arms around your waist, making you shiver slightly. You rested your head back resting on his upper chest.

"Just admiring outside I suppose" You smiled to yourself.

He turned you toward him, kissing your forehead "Ah, I see" he chuckled "I'd much rather admire you" he had then pulled you into a gentle hug, you could smell his lovely musk that hadn't warn off from last night. It was a nice aroma you had taken probably the most liking to since after all, him being here still took you as a dream or rather a fairy tail you were fine from never waking up from.

The morning was calm and quiet other then the babbling of Eli, his constant blahs were cute to a certain extent of course or maybe cute to always. He was an angel when he wanted to be and sometimes a very good role in his own world called the terrible twos which included tantrums over not getting his way. Madness would take it's toll, it would.

Fumbling around the kitchen you were preparing breakfast, as Gen and Jared would be visiting the early noon for some brunch. They were going to be bringing Thomas their two and a half year old boy. He was the cutest little guy ever. Surely Eli would be happy to see him again.
>>>>
A/N: Longer parts are sure to come and much more amazing things. Brunch with the Padaleckis could anything go wrong? I wonder?