*(3)*

You stared down at you shaky hands then out the window at the cloud road the plane rode amongst. You sighed sadly, as you stared at you blank phone. No messages came from anybody other than (y/fn) asking where she need to pick you up.

Jensen kept running through your mind or rather, ticking like it was a bomb inside you waiting to explode when you got home. You hated having these feelings for a taken man. All of it was sudden for both of you. Everything had ran throughout your mind over. Jensen was sweet and all, and funny, but most of all, you thought it had to be a dream. Him liking you in short period of time! That's crazy, right?

You exhaled again, but only because the plane was landing, you were excited to see (y/fn). The thoughts that you met Jensen, were friends for little while then it went to shit, the sting in your heart, hurt like ripping off a bandage. Soon enough you'd be okay, maybe not watch what has taken over your life practically, for a while. You just needed an escape from the Jensen meder.

Soon you fell asleep to suddle plane ride, hoping no turbulence would shake it.  You felt the need to sleep and that was all there was to it to be honest.

.

..

...

Getting home was the best damn experience ever, the fresh-ish  air of New York City possible was good you guessed. (Y/fn) had planned a special cry your heart, Welcome home party with all junk food and as much "Grown Up" juice possible. You tried to get out of it but she was not going to have it. You loved her but she was very obnoxious in a positive? way. Was there a positive way to put that?

That night went by faster than expected, because you two were up until 5 am the next morning, and by the time you woke up your head was pounding harshly.

You ground as you got up, your head turning as you went and grabbed your phone from the mess in the kitchen. You looked at it and there were messages from Jensen. He was asking if you were okay. You had figure what that meant and opened up your phone to find a picture of you and (y/fn) with bottle in hand and the drunkest caption ever. You face palmed as you read it.

Hahazzzzzzzz you shoumld hhacve been herre!

Sent 5:16Am

All that was left was who sent it, It wouldn't be hard to tell because Lexi passed out before you around 4:50-ish. All that was running through your mind was why would you send that Jensen.

Sorry I was drunk last night.

Sent 2:37 Pm

Oh, Okay. Sorry.

Sent 2:28Pm

It was so awkward. Never once did you expect it being this awkward when you met your favorite person in the world, you always thought it be one sided. You being awkward because it was Jensen Ackles. More or less faint just waiting in line if it was convention.

You set down your phone and set out to your bathroom and took a shower. The water pressure was back to normal, lousy and apartment like. You laughed to self, kinda missing the hotel, but happy you were home. Feeling like you were "Walking On Sunshine".

.

..

...

Jensen looked at his blank phone, biting on his lip in anxiousness. He didn't know what he could do now. This was all so wrong but it you were right. It was all a confusing path for him. He just wanted everything to be normal but deep in his heart it wanted it to be with you. He wanted to run away with you but the option was a closed to him.