(4)

You groggily got up, rubbing your eyes tiredly. You swung your feet over the bed and raised your hands into the air with a yawn. Taking a moment to revise your thoughts and what need to be done today, you got up and went to the bathroom looking at the crow's nest for head that layed like a bun atop of your head.

"Great" you murmured to yourself as you turned the knob to the sink, and took your two hands together filling them with water, splashing your face to wake-up. After grabbing a towel and drying you looked in the mirror actually thinking you looking pretty nice today. Well in the face, you grabbed your brush and began to brush down the wild pieces and snarls that warped around in your hair. Taking a deep breath you stared down the make-up in front of you, you took a deep breath and begin to some. You did something light but not too flashy of course. You did a light brown across your lid, mascara, and a pretty gloss on your lips.

As you began your adventure into the living room, the doorbell rang, you quirked your head towards the door in curiosity, It was 7am? You grabbed the bat that laid beside your front door and lifted it to your shoulder in a beginning to bat position, slowly opening the door to see Jensen. The bat dropped down your back and stared at the green eyed man that stood right in front of you. His eyebags showed he was tired though it was seven in the morning, he had a half smile though his eyes showed sadness as the smile matched.

"Didn't think you'd be awake" He said as he rubbed his hand together in a shiver. You ignored the comment feeling bad for his shivering body.

"Come in" you said as you took his hand "It's freezing out there, what were you think" you looked at him with a stubborn brow.

"I needed to see you, I don't know why. I don't mean to be sappy but I just had to like a pull" He shook his head toward the floor but more you since you still were holding onto him unacknowledged to the fact.

"This make sense to both of us, I know but what is this to you? This thing we have, the pull. You have to be with Daneel not me and that's fate. I can't let you take this chance" You looked at him your hand clenching onto his arm even more.

He swallowed harshly and looked at you for a moment. Moment that's all they were to you but for him they were like hours even weeks looking into your eyes. You were memorizing to him, a beautiful piece of art, and a one great personality to go with it. Yeah, he hadn't known you for long but he sure as hell felt like he knew you for centuries. Maybe it's because all your likes and dislikes were the same other than the fact of Jensen's end this was...Daneel. He loves her, he really does but he didn't want to hurt her, and you couldn't be jealous. It wasn't your place to be nor did you have a reason. 

Your brows furried as you looked up at Jensen, your eyes locking yet something else was triggered in Jensen's mind no matter how much he tried to ingnore it he couldn't. It was there and he couldn't erase that feeling that something with you was, special? That didn't seem like charades to him, he saw a future though it was errie he wanted to take that chance. 

He leaned in and captured you lips a swift motion, you grabbed back onto him and kissed him back. He ran his hand through your hair gently and you held your arms around his neck. He deeped the kiss, though it was passionate. In your own moment it wasn't wrong, the moral was there for you finally. Maybe thats why the night were sad and lonsome because Jensen wasnt there. Were you concidering this? What the hell, you practically yelled at yourself in your head though you just kept kissing him like it was meant to be that way. Like you had kissed for the first time once more but this time was different. It was somthing even reality could down on you for. Love don't know what distance is, and sure as hell didn't know what it was doing and you kinda liked it. 

You pulled back catching your breath and that when Daneel caught it too "Jensen, What about Daneel?" you looked at him to only catch a shake of his head "A mistake to you, that what I'll ever be Jensen just-" you began to grab your jacket and keys brushing past him "I can't be your toy, okay?" and you were off down the stairs faster than you had ever gone down them.You got into your car and flee'd. He yelled you name but you could face him, not after it. You kept pushing him away even though you wanted to grab him once more and smash your lips into his. Soulmates you weren't fond of before but you were certain.

.

..

...

Jensen dropped his keys on the table and looked at Daneel, he looked at her with the sadness in his eyes. Daneel got up and went over to him placing an hand on his arm.

"Daneel I gotta tell you something, I have to be honest with you"He looked down at her as she did him. Her head tilted a bit.

"Jensen, what is it baby?" She questioned him a little bit.

He looked at her intently though he knew what was right, he was rebelling against what he knew. Once again leaping into the "fire".

"Daneel I-" he trailed off stuttering to find words to make the sentace sound any better.

"I know, Ive seen how you've been slouching around, and staring of photos of her Jen" she gave a trying smile. She honestly wanted whatever made him happy and that was the facts. Daneel knew that it wasn't her he was crazy about it, she was glad he had found her. Hopfully they would still be friends is what she had thought in her head.

"You do?" he questioned.

"Of course I do you dork, I just didn't know if it was past or present" she shrugged her shoulder and walked over to the table grabbing his keys than putting them in his hand ever so gently. "Go get her Jen" he smiled down at her, and ran out of the house and rushed out to his car and to say he was going the speed limit was a lie. He had talked to Jared when he was texting her, so he basically knew where she lived that and Misha had visited her as reason two.

He asked the main way where you were as they give it to you, and he ran up to you with out a word dripped from either, he kissed you once more.