Chapter 63:

August 26th, 2018
*wedding day*

Finally, after months of preparing, it's Grace and Misha's big day. The two are ecstatic, but haven't seen each other all day since it would ruin the surprise if they did.

Anyways, Grace is currently getting ready. She will be wearing a white, flower-design dress that ends just past her feet. Misha insisted he pay a professional to do Grace's hair and makeup because he thinks she deserves the best.

After her hair is put up into a beautiful dutch braid and her makeup is completed, there is just one hour left until the wedding.

Time passes as Grace anxiously waits until it's minutes away from 3:00.

"Ready?" Grace's mom asks.

Grace nods, takes a deep breath and heads outside, waiting to walk down the aisle.

She hears someone playing the piano and is signaled to start walking towards Misha.

She spots him with an adorable smile and a cute suit. She walks side by side her mother and Grace eventually walks up by herself in front of Misha.

"Hey sweetie." he whispers and grabs her hands.

She stares into his ocean blue eyes and he stares into her apple green ones.
Grace's heart races and she can't believe this is finally happening...

A marriage caused by a lost necklace.

Very sorry for the short chapter. I will be updating soon hopefully, I still don't have Internet :(
Just at a friends house now..
Thanks for reading, keep commenting and voting!❤️