Chapter 16

Chapter 16

***** Carter's POV *****

Danny and I were walking towards Paul and Selina when all of a sudden Paul got knocked out and Selina was being kidnapped. We ran as fast as we could but couldn't make it there on time to get Selina back.

"Danny, they took Selina!" I cried burying my face in my hands. "She's my best friend, more like my sister. This can't be happening! Danny please tell me this is all just a nightmare and I'll wake up and Selina will be right here with me." I told Danny.

"I'm sorry Carter. I wish I could say that too. She's like a little sister to me." Danny said back comforting me. "Come on. We got to take Paul to the hospital quick!" Danny informed me.

We got up and Danny carried Paul to the car. We drove for like 10 minutes and arrived at the nearest hospital. They quickly put Paul on a gurney and took him away.

"This is all my fault. If only we could have not gone to the mall today, Selina would still be here with us and Paul would not be in here." I said.

"Don't say that! This is not your fault! You didn't know this was going to happen. We all didn't know this was going to happen." Danny comforted me.

The doctor came towards us and told us Paul was okay and he's sleeping right now, but he'll have to stay the night, and we could go in and see him. Danny and I decided that we'll stay the night and that Danny will call Paul's parents and tell them what happen.

I'll call Selina's mom and tell her what happen. She won't handle it good considering the fact that her daughter has been kidnapped.

***** Selina's POV *****

I woke up and see I'm in a dark building. I could see but only a little. "Look who finally woke up." said the guy from the park. "What are we going to do with her Gabriel?" one of his friends asked the guy from the park.

So his name is Gabriel. "We are going to have a little fun with her." Gabriel told his friends. "Please let me go!" I said sobbing. "Anthony, give me the dutch tape." Gabriel commanded.

Anthony passed him the dutch tape and Gabriel taped my mouth. I also just realized that my hands were tied down to the chair I was sitting on, but my legs were free. "Now, let's see. What can we do to you?" he said giving me a evil look.

"I got an idea!" said the other guy, I still don't know his name. "What Christian?" Gabriel asked. Well, now I know their names. "You know exactly what it is." Christian said giving him a perverted look. "Sure why not." Gabriel said looking back at me and getting closer. He unzipped his pants and whisper, "I'm going to enjoy this!" in my ear.

********************************************

More suspense!