Chapter 26

Chapter 26

***** Selly's POV *****

"What are you doing with her?" he asked Ben pointing at me. "I'm on a date with her. Why you know her?" Ben asked. "He putted his hands on me when I was in the skate park. Paul was going to hit him but I punched him instead." I stated.

"Damn!" Ben said. I nodded. Ben gave Gabriel a look and Gabriel leaned down near my ear. "Since Paul's not here, I can do whatever I want with you." he whispered. He grabbed my arms and Ben grabbed my legs. They carried me outside and threw me inside the backseat of Ben's car.

"I'll keep watch." Ben said closing the door. Gabriel began kissing me down my neck. He held my hands down so I decided to use my legs instead. I knee kicked him in his area and he let go of my hands. I took this chance and grabbed my pepper spray. I sprayed it in his eyes, "You bitch!" he yelled in pain. I opened the car door and Ben was outside.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I grabbed it and flipped him. He was now laying on the sidewalk in pain. "One more thing you should know about me, I know self-defense!" I grabbed my board and started skating as fast as I could. "You bitch!" Ben screamed. "I've been told!" I yelled back.

I got home and called Paul, Carter, and Danny to come over ASAP!

*** Four Way Phone Call ***

C- Hello!

D- Hewwo!

P- Hey.

S- Danny, Carter, are you guys back already?

C- Yes we are. Actually we're in my house right now. Danny's downstairs in the kitchen.

D- I can hear you from down here Carter.

P- Typical Danny. Looking for Nutella probably.

S- Come over my house all of you. ASAP!!

*** They hung up ***

I hung up my phone and as soon as I did, I heard a knock on the door. I took my pepper spray out because you never know it could be Ben or worse Gabriel. I opened the door and saw it was Paul panting. "What happened?" he asked. "Put that pepper spray away." he said. Danny and Carter were right behind him panting as well. "Thanks for getting here so quickly." I said letting them inside.

"What happened Selly? You sounded really serious on the phone." Danny stated. I explained to them everything that happened. From Ben and I talking to me flipping Ben over. "Come here." Paul said pulling me into a hug. "You must be scared." Paul said. I pulled away. "I was scared at first when they grabbed me but I wasn't when I flipped over Ben." I stated.

"Remind me to never do anything to you." Danny said. "You don't. But I'll never hurt any of you guys." I said. They nodded. "Good because I'll hit you back." Carter said. I laughed, "You'll probably be on the floor in pain just like Ben was. You would never hit me, you're like my sister." I stated. "True." she said back nodding.

"Okay peoples." Carter said. "Wow, some grammar you know." I teased. "Shut up." Carter said back. I sticked my tongue out at her and she copied my actions. "I have to go and so does Danny. We have some decorating to do for tonight." Carter said grabbing Danny's hand and walking to the door. "Bye!" Paul and I said in unison as they closed the door.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." Paul said turning to face me. "It's okay. It's not your fault. At least I brought the pepper spray with me." I stated. "True, so Ben's going to be in Carter's party." Paul stated. "I think Carter wouldn't let him in." I said. He laughed, "That sounds like Carter alright." he said. I laughed, "Thanks Paul." I said.

"For what?" Paul asked. "For being here with me and making me feel safe with you by my side." I stated. "No problem and if Ben does go tonight, I'll make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you." he said. "Thanks." I stated. He kissed my forehead and I wiped it off just to see what he'll do.

"You don't like that?" he asked. I shook my head laughing. He kissed my forehead again, again, and again. I kept backing up and soon was laying down on the sofa with Paul, still kissing my forhead, on top of me. He stopped kissing my forehead. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. We were a few inches apart from each other.

************************************

Hello Readers! What do you think so far? Is it boring, uninteresting, bad? Or is it good, interesting, awesome? Let me know please. And if you want you can maybe vote? That's if you want. One more thing, Thank You!! Thank you so much for the 149 reads! I love you guys so much <3