Chapter 25

Chapter 25

***** Selly's POV *****

I woke up at 12 today. Well, woke up at 11 and stayed in bed until 12. I'm lazy in the mornings, don't judge. Hahaha. I got up and showered, dressed, brushed teeth, and put my hair in a high bun.

I made breakfast for both me and my mom and we ate together. I did my chorus and saw it was 1:25, I should go get ready. I walked to my room and inside my closet I went. I put on some jeans, a red long sleeve button down shirt, a black vest, and my red converse. I love converse!

I put my hair down and put my phone in one pocket of my jeans and the pepper spray in the other. I brushed my hair and put a red headband on. I just felt like wearing red today. That is my favorite color anyways.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and said bye to my mom. I grabbed my skateboard and out the door I went. For the two weeks and a half I lived in Marlyand so far, I know my way to some areas. I had my phone just in case I got lost. I skated down the road and turned when I had to. Luckily, I remembered the way to Starbucks.

I picked up my board and left it outside by the door and went inside. I saw Ben seated at a nearby table. I went over by him and sat down. "I didn't know what you wanted to drink so I got you iced coffee." he said handing me the drink. "It's fine." I said slipping some coffee. I'm not a big fan of coffee but I didn't mind drinking it.

"So tell me about yourself." Ben said. "Well, I'm 16. My birthday's in 2 days." I said. "Wait. Carter's older than you by 2 days?" he asked. I nodded. "My favorite color's red obviously." I said pointing at all the red I was wearing. "I'm crazy, weird, random, funny, sweet, nice, and people call me amazing. But I don't see nothing amazing in me. Oh and you don't want to see me angry. Nobody wants to see me mad." I said.

"Well, trust me, I'll never make you angry." he said grabbing my hand that was rested on top of the table. "Now it's your turn." I stated. "Ok. I'm 17, my birthday's January 8th. Favorite color is blue, I'm charming, good looking, handsome, and chicks love me." Ben said. "I think you forgot one." I stated. "What?" he asked.

"Self-centered." I said pulling my hand away from his. He laughed, "You're really funny Selina." he stated. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Ben! Haven't seen you in a while." some guy said walking up to us. "Hey Gabriel! What's up man?" Ben said giving him a bro hug.

Gabriel?!?! Could it be the guy from my dream? The same guy from the park? Gabriel looked at me. Oh God! It's him.

************************************

DUN DUN DUN!!!! What will happen? Find out tomorrow! Love you readers <3