Chapter 1

Usually, Samira didn't mind when Venus would get a call for an on-the-spot appointment, but this time she did. Samira hadn't visited Venus in almost a year, and although they spoke on the phone, it just wasn't the same as being together in person.

"Are you sure that you want to tag along, sugar?" Venus took her eyes off the road to peek at Samira. "You know what it is I do for a livin', I don't want ya to be uncomfortable. It's not too late for me to drop you off somewhere."

Samira laughed, "And you know what it is I do for a living. I'll be ok, trust me."

"Alrighty then," Venus smiled. "You know the drill. Full confidentiality. Whatever it is that they'll need me to do, it's all got to stay hush hush."

"Yes ma'am," Samira replied as they parked the car. "So, what kind of adventure are we having today?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure," Venus drawled. "Nero just said that the Sons needed my particular set of skills."

"Sons?"

"Oh, the Sons of Anarchy, darling. A group of dangerous, yet incredibly delicious bikers." Samira hummed as she nodded.

As they walked towards the insurance agency, arm in arm, Samira couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. She'd tagged along with Venus on other jobs before and had seen some odd things, but she knew this one was going to be different than the rest just because of who called.

The door opened before they even had a chance at knocking. A group of men stood behind a smaller, vaguely familiar man.

"Uh, Nero sent me?" It wouldn't be the first time that Venus got the address wrong. Samira had gotten plenty of calls in the past of Venus tittering on the phone about address mixups.

They signaled them in. "Salutations, gentlemen." Venus handed her purse to the familiar man. Samira had to bite back a laugh at the guy's face, a mixture of horror and fascination towards her friend's breasts. "Venus Van Dam, at your pleasure."

"Venus, thank you for coming." A very handsome blonde said. Looking around, Samira noticed that all of the men were good looking in their own right. Especially the angry looking man in white. Venus was right, they were a group of delicious bikers.

"Not yet, baby. You gotta eat dinner before you get dessert." Delicious bikers who, it seemed, had some very interesting hobbies. There was an incredibly rotund man, barely dressed with a gag in his mouth, and furry nipple rings, lying on the table. It was hard to tell if he was breathing. "Is he dead? 'Cause I don't do dead."

"No, he's just fat," the little man replied.

"Oh, he's adorable," Samira mumbled.

"Nero explain the situation? I need to know what happens here, stays here." Blondie looked pointedly at Samira.

"Why you lookin' at me?"

"Because I have no idea who you are, darlin'."

Venus stepped up, "You really have no need to worry , all my dates have that need, and my goddaughter here, is extremely trustworthy." He nodded in relief. "But, discretion ain't cheap."

"I was, uh, told two grand."

"You were told right," she plucked the wad of cash out of his hands. "That will do. My lips are sealed. Although I might open them up a little bit for you."

"V," Samira exclaimed, laughing with the rest of the guys. Venus tossed her a smirk over her shoulder.

Venus dragged her nails across the bucket of lard. "Mm. He has been spending a little too much time at the pie-eating table. What am I supposed to do with Shamu?"