Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I won nothing but my OCs.

The day after Clay was arrested Jax and the guys walked into Diosa. While the guys got comfortable with the girls, Jax went into Nero's office.

"Hey man," Jax closed the door behind him. "You said you got somethin' for me?" He plopped down into a chair.

"Yeah," he looked up from the paperwork on his desk and gestured to the blonde to close the blinds. "I got the meet set up for you."

Jax nodded rapidly, "That's great man." He rushed forward, "When i-"

Nero held up a hand, "I gotta let you know something first. This is not someone you wanna mess with, okay Jax? Lonomia is one of the toughest bastards I know. Definitely not someone you want to piss off."

Jax scoffed and shook his head. "I've dealt with all types of tough guys, Nero. I can handle one more."

"Lono isn't like other 'tough guys', 'mano." He wiped his mouth out of frustration. "You won't be dealing with someone comin' at you guns a blazin'. Lono will make your life hell just for coughing in the wrong octave."

Jax smirked, "I'm a big boy Nero. I can handle it." Although he put up a nonchalant attitude, he couldn't help but wonder what could happen if he got on the wrong foot with this guy. Too much crazy had hit the club, too much drama and too much trauma. More than anything Jax knew that he had to be smart with this. "Give me the info and I'll make sure we're on our best behavior." Nero hesitated. "Please, bro. It's for my mom."

That seemed to get him moving. Lifting the lid to a wooden box, Nero sighed and took out a small piece of paper. When Jax reached for it, he held it back out of his reach. "Remember what I said." Jax did his best not to roll his eyes when he nodded his head.

Walking out of the office with the paper tucked into his cut, Jax tried to think of how exactly to get his little troublemakers in line. Specifically Hap and Tig.

Looking around for the guys he chuckled when he saw that almost every single one of them was wrapped up in one of the girls. His crazy ones were practically bedding their companions right in the lobby. Bobby and Chibs both had girls on their laps. The former was sweet talking some skinny little thing on his lap and the latter seemed to be dangerously close to motorboating his. Juice was at a distance from the other guys and talking on the phone with a smile on his face. Phil was heading towards the back with his favorite goddess.

At his whistle all the boys stopped and looked at him, standing at attention at his nod. Juice ended the phone call walked over to the group.

"What's up Jackie boy?"

"Remember that asshole that took advantage of my mom a while back?" They all grunted yes. "Well, I found a guy who can track him down while we handle business. Maybe even take him out if we're too busy."

"Are you sure you want to do that Jax," Bobby asked. "It's been weeks, why go after him now?" The other guys had seemed fine with it until he spoke up. Happy seemed to be the only one who didn't care if Jax wanted someone taken out.

"That bastard deserves to die for what he did to my mother. If you don't want to tag along while I check this guy out, fine," he shrugged. "But it's getting done."

Bobby shook his head. "Fine," he sighed after a while.

The blonde nodded. "Good. Let's get goin'. The meet is set for some warehouse next to the river." As they walked out of Diosa, he turned to Juice. "You seemed pretty cozy with your phone earlier. Who were you talkin' to?"

"Oh just Samira," he shrugged. There were whoops from the guys.

"That pretty littl' thing that came with Venus?" Chibs questioned. At Juice's nod the guys hollered some more.