Chapter 2

Happy felt cheated.  When the sexy broad had walked in with Venus, he'd thought Venus was her bodyguard and she was going to be the one doing the job.  Imagine his severe annoyance when he finds out that Venus was actually the one they'd hired.

Happy didn't expect that. He'd expected some form of it, but he was not enjoying this at all. He and Chibs were probably the only ones not all up in the weird shit that was going on right in front of him.

He watched as the girl made small talk with Chucky while occasionally making jokes about Venus's position.  He couldn't take his eyes off her and he wasn't quite sure why. 

It wasn't 'cause she was sexy, he'd seen plenty of sexy bitches.  There was just something off about her and he couldn't put his finger on it.  Warning bells weren't chiming yet, but he felt like they were supposed to.

Chucky had been right though, there was something familiar about her, but for Happy it wasn't her face.  Or any body part for that matter, he was positive he hadn't met her before, he'd a remembered.  It was something more in her personality, the vibes she put off.

Maybe it was because she reminded him a little of Juice, except smarter and prettier.  Kid looked the idiot's age too.

Whatever it was, he was gonna find out.

======

"Oh, that's fantastic," Jax breathed.

Juice grimaced.  "I don't know if that's the right word."

"Oh, it is," Samira chuckled.  She watched as her closest friends smacked a little whip against furry nip rings.  "Hey Venus," she could hear the guys talking.  "Wouldn't it be funny if we put a donut in his mouth to show that you gave him treats for behaving?"

"...shit unicorns."

"There will be no shitting anything while I'm this close to that giant ass crack!" Venus yelled.  Samira hid her face in her hands to muffle her laughter.

"Hey," she heard Chucky say from beside her.  "You expecting somebody else?"

Samira lifted her head and watched the big burly men freak and congregate in front of the door.  Poor Venus couldn't've just jumped off the beast, she'd a broken something. 

"Alright.  We got enough.  Let's wrap this up," Jax announced as Bobby and Tig began helping Venus down.

"Oh, shit! Hey, whoa!"  Something barreled in Samira's direction. "Hey," some kid nodded at her.  Then he turned.  "Oh, my god. What are you doing to Allen?"

======

Devin, Shamu's stepson, had taken a real shining towards Samira.  As a result, he practically begged that he be double teamed by her and Venus.  Needless to say, she refused.  Now she was rummaging through Allen's desk while the guys struggled to redress him.

"What are you looking for anyway," Chibs asked.

"Oh, nothin' special," she shrugged.  "Maybe a nice pen, or spare change.  Here we go," she cheered. "I just happened to find a twenty dollar bill and a very nice looking pen."  She handed them to Chibs.  "Can you put those in my bag, please?"

"Sure, darlin'."  As he bent down to pick up her purse, Venus walked back into the room. 

Not too far behind strolled Devin and Samira's whole demeanor changed.  Her pleasant expression dropped, she stood up taller, and her body tensed.  To say the kid annoyed her was an understatement.

She came out from behind the desk and stood next to Chibs while Jax told him how things would proceed.  After that whole ordeal Devin shyly walks up to Samira.  The guys chuckled at her disgusted expression.