Chapter 8

Hello my lovely little killerpillars! Sorry for the long wait, but life got in the way. You know how that goes.

This chapter takes place a few days after the last one. Remember, the timeline for this is going to be inspired by the show. Bear with me while I continue to figure this out lol

WARNING: this chapter has graphic descriptions of gore and torture. As well as smut. If you no likey, don't read the chapter, my friend, because the chapter is pretty much half and half lmao

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my OCs

The cool tip of the bottle left her lips as she discreetly looked around the bar. The person she was looking for had yet to show up. She'd been there for about half an hour already. Perhaps she got there too early.

She knew that she had to keep up the charade of being some introvert lady sitting at the bar desperate for company. According to her research, the scum preferred the vulnerable looking women. Every now and then he liked to challenge himself, hence his choosing of Gemma, whom she had yet to meet.

She sighed. Try as she might, she couldn't get her mind off of her last job. She wasn't the best person, given her line of work and the amount of lives she'd taken. But taking into account all of the things that she did out of the true badness in her heart in the past year and putting it next to what Zobelle had her do, she felt like a truly evil person. Zobelle sure was a sick fuck. He had a tendency of going after innocent people and twisting everything to his benefit while never actually getting his hands dirty.

The music of the bar did nothing to drown out the screams of her last victims. They rang in her ears, as if they were still in the room with her.

The droplets of condensation on the wooden counter shone in the same way their tears did as they ran down their cheeks.

The sounds of flesh meeting iron. The sounds of nails scraping against concrete. The sounds of blood gurgling in their throats. The sounds of gnawing teeth. The sounds of flesh being scraped from bones.

The small desperate whimpers from their last ditch effort to be saved. Their last breaths escaping their bloodied and battered lips.

Complete and utter silence as the animals finished their meals and her actions set into her.

How it felt after those people died. The weight that immediately set itself onto her shoulders. The disgust and disdain she saw in her reflection as she washed their blood off her face. How her skin felt like it couldn't breath with the dirt of their actions coating her being.

How it felt so damn good to beat them raw and bloody before she let the animals do the rest.

Not everyone she was sent after were entirely bad people, and they weren't all that good either. But she had a job that needed to get done. It wasn't often that she looked at her employer as an actual human being, because of the assignments that he gave her, but when she thought of him losing his daughter, she couldn't help but feel a bit of pity for him.

She pursed her lips and sighed through her nostrils, running a hand through her blonde hair. The chair next to her screeched against the floor as someone settled themselves into it.

"You seemed like you needed some company." A hand settled onto the back of her chair. Her jaw twitched at the arrogance oozing out of him. Innocent and vulnerable, her ass. She was getting straight to the point with this one.

Running her fingers across the rim of the bottle, she looked at him from the corner of her eyes. The man from the photos. "And what makes you think you're the type of company I'm needing?"