005 | Percy Jackson

warning; contains suggestive content
v | Percy Jackson

The Aphrodite cabin decided to have a party for New Years. It's verb a successful year, it went by fast, wouldn't you admit? It's been a whole year that you've been with Percy Jackson, and it has been the best.

He asked you out last year, during Christmas Eve, and you gladly accepted. Annabeth wasn't mad at you, and she wasn't mad at Percy either, she was actually happy that he found someone who would make him happy. While you where in your bedroom, fixing your hair, Percy quickly opened your door and jumped on your bed happily.

"You better have an explanation for doing that, Seaweed Breath."

"Yes, I do have an explanation, I wanted to say I love you and I want you to go to the party with me," Percy explained, he seemed way more energetic than normal. "Well, that's no way to ask your girlfriend," you teased, a hand on your hip.

Which made Percy pout, he wasn't going to give up without a fight. "But [Y/N], everyone's going to be there with their dates, I can't show up without my amazing girlfriend, I'll look like a loser in front of the guys," he whined cutely, giving you his signature puppy eyes. Man, he really was a baby. Hearing his excuse made you almost say yes; almost.

   "If you ask me later, with a good explanation too, I'll say yes and go with you."

"I will make it so cute, that you can't say no!" Percy bragged, pecking your lips quickly before running out.

"Percy Jackson, you truly are a dork." You mumbled, smiling to yourself.

While you were practicing with Nico, someone covered your eyes. "You have three seconds to remove your hands from my face or I will rain nightmares upon you!" You yelled. "Hey! Hey, calm down, it's just me!" You recognized that voice, none other than Percy Jackson.
Once he removed his hands, you playfully punched his shoulder. "I was practicing with Nico, he was showing me some hand-to-hand combat, and man, does he move quick."

"Okay that doesn't matter, I need you to follow me," Percy waved his hand in a 'follow me' gesture in front of you.

"Whoa, did you do this?.." You asked in awe. Trees were covered with decorations, and there was a banner that said;

'Y/N, will you go to the party with your Seaweed Breath?'

You quickly nodded and turned around to hug him. "You could've just asked instead of doing this, or barging into my cabin."  You teased. Later on that night, you two got ready and headed to the party, hand in hand.

Later on that night, the beach was covered with demigods, lights, food, everything. Even, some people, hint the Stoll's, brought some alcohol.

"Y/N! I brought us a drink!" Percy said as he came over to you with two drinks in his hands. "They're not, alcohol, are they?" You asked. "Just drink it, the line was long and I had to pee." He answered back, avoiding your question completely. You just sighed and took the drink.

"If I get drunk, do not try anything funny with me. Just take me straight to my cabin." The bitter taste of the alcoholic drink hit you, but he just smirked and held your waist. "Can't promise, I just love when you're submissive to me~" He whispered seductively in your ear, causing shivers to go down your spine. "Very funny..." You mumbled before taking another sip.