007 | Nico Di Angelo

vii | Nico Di Angelo

After you came back from school, the last day, might I add, you automatically went home. School was out for the summer, and everyone had things to do. You? You were going to stay inside and watch movies, TV, play games. Anything but socialize with anybody. That what you did every summer, and nobody seemed bother by it, but your mortal mom.

Why might I add mortal? You were a demigod, but didn't know. You sometimes would catch yourself doing, off things.

But would never question it. Maybe some hallucination from lack of sleep. While currently looking out your window, you saw the clouds darken, strange. It was sunny outside, but that wasn't your problem. When you looked out the window again, you saw a boy. He had pale skin, his hair dark, his facial features, you've never seen him. He seemed to give off a dark aura, in a blink of an eye, he was gone. "What's up with people these days..."

-2 hours later-

You just finished playing (F/V) (favorite videogame). You checked to your right and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. Wow, I should stop being up so late ..nah. You soon got up, and headed straight to your bed. The boy from earlier seemed to be sitting on your bed, looking at you. "What the-" You stood still, frozen. Why is this guy here?  "I'm assuming you want to know who I am. And why I'm here.."

"Who are you, and how did you get in?" You questioned the male, who only seemed to ignore your second question. "I'm Nico. Nico Di Angelo. And you are?" He asked back, his hands on his lap. "I'm Y/N. Now how in the hell-" "Hades." He retorted. "Hades? What? Okay, never mind. How did you get in here?" You seemed slightly concerned. There was no way he could've gotten in. "Never mind that, I'm here to take you to Camp Half Blood."

You thought that was a myth. "Wait, its exists?"

"Yes, now listen. You're in danger, and if we don't go now, then we won't be able to make it back." He grabbed your wrist, and used shadow travel to arrive. You held onto him, this was an experience you've never felt. "Don't do that again!" He just shrugged and lead you to the mess hall. People were staring at you, maybe because you were with Nico?

"So, the rules are simple. Don't break them." Nico said sternly, then left you. "Wait! What am I supposed to do? You just took me from my home." "And? That's not my deal." He continued to walk away. "Don't leave me! I don't know anybody here..." He stopped.

"Fine, just follow me, and don't get lost."

-At night-

"Thanks, Nico. That was pretty fun. Everyone here is so friendly. But, Leo.." You just laughed, he was going to be your best friend, you knew it. "Yeah, be careful with him. He can get, over excited, with things." Nico shuddered. "So, where do I sleep?"

"Well, I'm assuming in the Cabin 5, which is Ares." He pointed to your symbol above your head. "Ares?" "He claimed you. That's his symbol on your head." You looked up, and did see his symbol. "Oh. Okay. Thank Nico, maybe you can help me tomorrow?" You question, putting on a pout. He sighed, and shrugged. "Fine, just come to my cabin at noon."

You nodded, and quickly pecked his cheek. "Thanks you so much again." Soon after, you headed to your cabin, leaving a flustered Nico alone. He felt something he hasn't felt in a while. But what was it?

-afternoon-

You headed to Cabin 13, Hades. After some research, you found out that only Nico lived there. And that he had a sister, that you were to know not to mention. Not until you knew him better.

Afterwards, you knocked on his door. No answer. You knocked again, and the door opened, showing a very tired Nico. "Oh. Y/N..." He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Hey Nico, can I come in real quick?" You didn't give him time to answer, since you just passed right by him. He shrugged and closed the door behind you. "Wow, I didn't know it was going to look like this.." Inside seemed larger than it looked outside. "Yeah.." He rubbed his neck.

"Hey. Y/N?" Nico asked. "Yeah?" You answered. "I was wondering..." He looked down. "If you'd like to go...o-out?" He asked, making you flustered. He barely met you, and he just asked you out. "O-Oh. Sure, I guess." You smile, had to admit, who wouldn't like Nico?

"Great, now. If you'll excuse me." He laid down, and patted the spot next to him. "Let's take a nap, I'm still tired." As if some spell, you became tired too. "Okay. Fine.." You laid next to him, having him wrap an arm around you. "Don't tell anyone that you come in here. Or I'm going to have a bunch of people a showing up to my cabin and asking to come in..."

"Whatever you say, Nico."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.