011 | Jason Grace

xi | Jason Grace

——

Update Log

        So far, no titans nor any other mythical creatures to cause us harm. Everyone's been resting, though, we only have a couple of weeks before Gaea awakens. The thought frightens me, what if we don't make it in time? What if Nico doesn't bring the Athena Parthenos on time? No. I have to have faith in him, he will bring it back on time, I know it.

        Leo has been talking to Jason and Piper about something. Gods, it must be awkward for the two, they have broken up not long ago, and it kind of split the team up. But, I can't let anything else happen, I need all of them to work together; without them, we'll fall. And Gaea will get what she's always wanted. It's currently midnight, and I'm in my own room, and I can hear Leo tinkering away on something.

I hope everything goes well.

Gods, give me strength for this journey..

Journal Entry Over

After filling out the entry log, you begin to grow more and more tired. Being awake on watch for three days has been hard, and it was starting to affect you now. While everyone was sound asleep in their rooms, here you were, waiting for someone to take over. Though, no one has volunteered yet, but then again; they needed more rest. They're the ones going on quests.

Not you.

Pulling off your comfortable attire, you head to your closet and pull out your baggy shirt and tossed it over your head, placing the jacket back on. You changed from your sweatpants to jeans, and exchanging your slippers for converse. Not minding your hair, since it was up and out of your face.

You walk towards the door and slowly creak it open, the midnight breeze hitting automatically, causing goosebumps to rise all over the body. You let out a shaky sigh, the cold air automatically shaking off the sleepiness in you.

After closing the door, you regained your composure and walked out onto deck, it was so quiet without everyone here.
Especially Percy.
And Annabeth.

After they fell into Tartarus, that really impacted the group; some had to take command. Frank coming up with the plans, Jason being the team leader.
Jason..

He must have a lot on his shoulders, first; he and Piper were no longer together, and that was on her shoulders. She had told him, she knew in her heart it wasn't meant to be, and sooner or later, one or the other would end up dead; and she didn't want to deal with that.
Pretty sure that left Superman heartbroken for a couple of days, but he got back onto his feet as if...nothing had happened.

You wanted to comfort the male, but, what would he think of you? You weren't the child of 'one of the main three'. You were the child of Apollo, and you had, half of his powers, unlike your half brother, Will. Plus, Piper was a beautiful, and smart girl, 'well, she is the daughter of the most beautiful goddess..'

Upon arriving back onto the deck, the moon shining brightly above you, you couldn't help but wonder. What would have happened if Percy and Annabeth, didn't fall into Tartarus, would everyone be acting normal? Would Piper and Jason still be together? Well, no one could say what would have happened, but things happen for a reason. Maybe, this reason had nothing to do with the Gods or the war happening between the Greeks and Romans. Maybe.. it had to do with you.