Chapter 3

"What the hell Ashton?!" I yell to the older boy, while I sit up. "You did it on purpose, didn't you? You crazy stalker!"

"No, no. I swear it was an accident. You should be paying attention too!" He defends himself. A few passers-by are watching us. Luckily this street isn't so busy.

I see a black car coming towards us. A boy steps out, Luke? Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.

"What the fuck did you do?" He asks Ashton angrily.

"I.. I.. It was an accident..."

"I'm calling the police." Luke pulls his phone out of his pocket.

"Can't I just drive her to the hospital!" He sounds.. Desperate?

"Are you okay?" Luke asks me softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. There's no need to go to the hospital. " I look at the scratches on my arms. "And you don 't have to call the police, it's only a few scratches." I say even though me knees and elbows are hurting like hell.
I don't know, but I have this feeling that the police shouldn't be involved.

"You heard her, asshole. Now get lost!"

Ashton quickly steps in his car and drives away as fast as he can.

Luke helps me up. "Are you okay, Abri?" He repeats.

"I'm fine, I promise." I try to laugh. Wait..did he follow me?

"Do you know that guy?" He asks.

"Why did you follow me?" I ignore his question.

"I'm not done talking to you. We can just go back to the restaurant, or somewhere else..."

"Who ever said that I want to talk to you?" I growl.

"Abri please. You need to talk with someone. I know we have alot in common."

"Bye Luke." I say while I step on my bike. He gently grabs my arm. It's like his cold blue eyes are looking right in my soul.

"I know it is hard for you, but just give it a shot." Why does he care that much about me? But I just.. can't say no.

"Take me to the park." I step off my bike and give it to him. He smiles broadly.

"I'll just park my car."

¤

Please comment and vote!❤️