Chapter 4

We're halfway there and my butt is hurting. I'm listening to my favorite band. I listen to music everyday, music is my life. It's like you're in a different world.

*flashback*

Decemeber 2013

I decided to stay in a cheap hotel on the other side of Sydney. I couldn't stay with a family member, they all didn't like me. I also didn't have real friends.

Nobody has to recognize me, so I thought it would be handy if I changed my look. It was a hot summer day and I was walking down the streets while my eye fell on a hairsalon. I could dye my hair, I always wanted to.

I walked in with a big smile, trying not to look like a 17 year old girl who just ran away because her mom was a drug addict and her brother a jerk.

"Hi, I would like to dye my hair. And... also some cutting of the ends." I speak to the young lady behind the desk.

"You may take a seat, someone will help you right away." She answers in her high pitch voice that makes my ears hurt.

I wait

¤

Omg I will never forget what happened yesterday.

I almost 'burned down the kitchen.'

I had to boil water on the stove but I wasn't paying attention so I accidently turned on the wrong stove burner, and there was a pan with oil above it...

I called the fire department and half of the neighborhood was just staring -_- , and my mom was just in shock.

Well I'm still alive that's most important!

Please comment and vote!❤