Chapter 2 - Truth & Trust

Beca's POV

  "Oh God. I've triggered something." Chloe said worryingly. I sighed as Kommissar rushed of to the bathroom. 'I better go after her.' I thought.

"Chloe. listen. Do you want me to go see what's wrong." I asked. Chloe nodded. I quickly got up and made my way to the restroom.

When I got in I noticed only one of the cubicals were locked. As I reached closer to it I heard faint sobs coming from inside.

"Kommissar it's Beca." I said as I knocked on the cubical door. The sobs from inside immediately stopped.

"Go away Tiny Maus!" Kommissar said. I don't know why but when I heard those words it made my heart ache.

Kommissar's POV

  I could tell I had hurt Beca when I told her to leave but I knew she wouldn't.

"Open up, please Kommi." Beca sighed.

"I see you have a nickname for me now Tiny Maus." I said, smirking from the other side of the door. I wiped my now puffy eyes and unlocked the cubical. "I somewhat preferred 'German Goddess' but I guess 'Kommi' will do." Beca blushed slightly.

"Oh, uh, you did hear what I said." Beca said awkwardly. I nodded my head and smirked at her - then I remembered why I was in the restroom in the first place and my smirk faded. "Kommi, I want the truth. What's wrong?" I wasn't sure if I wanted Beca to know what happened with Erik. I mean what if she told the other Bellas and they told the rest of DSM, they'd be mortified.

"How do I know I can trust you Tiny Maus? You might go and tell the rest of the Bellas." I said.

"Maybe with this---" Before I knew it Beca's was on her tiptoes, holding my shoulders for balance and her delicate lips were pressed against mine. Our lips moved in sync for a few seconds before we both pulled away.

"Well then Tiny Maus."

Beca's POV

  Oh my God! What had I just done. I don't even know what came over me! I just didn't know what else to do.

"Well then Tiny Maus." Kommissar said. I was mortified with myself. However, surprisingly Kommissar hadn't pushed me away, in fact she was smiling at me!

"I eh, I have no idea what jus---" I was cut off by Kommissar placing her finger on my lips.

"I guess I can trust you." Kommissar sighed.

After Kommissar explained what happened with her ex I understood why she didn't want to tell me.

"I'm sorry Kommi." I said as I noticed tears swelling in her eyes. "I shouldn't have been so nosey."

"It's okay Tiny Maus." Kommissar smiled. "Go back to the table, I will be back in a minute." I obeyed what Kommissar said and walked out the restroom to the table. I noticed Jesse and Pieter were back.

"Is she okay?" Pieter questioned me as I sat down.

"Yeah, she'll be out in a minute." I answered with a slight smile. Not only did Kommi tell me about Erik, she also told me about Pieter's parents. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Just then Kommissar approached the table, no longer looking like she had been crying.

After about an hour most of us were drunk. The only people in our group at the table who weren't were Chloe and Jesse but Pieter was semi-drunk. Fat Amy, Kommissar and I however, were completely drunk.

"Hey, Chloe." I slurred. "Can you keep a secret?" I wasn't in control with what I was saying.

"Yeah, I guess." Chloe answered, a bit wary of what I was about to say. From what I thought at the time I thought we were alone as Kommissar, Pieter and Fat Amy had went up and were dancing, whilst Jesse was getting another drink.

Chloe's POV

I knew Beca was gonna regret saying whatever she was gonna say but what can I say, I was curious.

"When I was in the bathroom with Kommissar." Beca started, her voice slurring with drunkenness. 'This isn't gonna end well.' I thought. "I kissed her." I couldn't believe it. I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor, it almost did when I noticed Jesse had just walked up to the table with his drink as Beca had said it. He slammed his drink on the table and ran out.

"Jesse!" I called after him. What had Beca done! "Beca I'll be back in a sec." I quickly grabbed my coat and ran out after Jesse. I noticed he was leaning against the wall of the building.

"Chloe, go away. I really don't want to talk." Jesse said. I heard his voice was weak.

"Jesse, Beca's drunk. She's probably talking shit. I mean this is Kommissar she's saying she kissed. Kommissar would have killed Beca if she kissed her. Plus I'm pretty sure Pieter and her are gonna be an item soon enough." I reasoned. Jesse placed his head in his hands.

"What if she did though, Chloe? What if Beca kissed Kommissar and she didn't push her away. What if they both enjoyed it?" Jesse basically yelled.

"What are you saying?" Pieter asked as he walked out the bar.

"Shit..." I mumbled. "You heard that didn't you?" Pieter nodded. I don't know if I was imagining it or not, but I was pretty sure Pieter's expression turned slightly disappointed.

"Let's just get the two of them back to the hotel, we can ask them in the morning. We can meet at half past eight and go out for breakfast. It will get them over their hangover." Pieter sighed. Jesse and I nodded and went back into the bar to get Beca and also Fat Amy whilst Pieter went and got Kommissar. Luckily everyone else in our groups had left.

"Beca, Fat Amy, let's get back to the hotel. You two are gonna have one hell of a hangover." Jesse said, still not happy.

Once we reached the hotel I took Beca and Fat Amy to our room. Luckily we all shared a room along with Emily whilst Jesse shared with Benji and the rest of the girls shared a room together.