Chapter 3 - Kiss and Break Up

Beca's POV

I woke up with a hellish headache from my hangover the next morning.

"Ughhhh." I groaned, waking up Chloe. I had forgotten we had to share the double bed whilst Fat Amy was in a single bed and Emily was in a couch bed.

"Do you mind Beca! It's like -" Chloe turned to see the clock. "Oh damn it's seven. We should get to breakfast soon, it's at half eight with DSM."

"Fat Amy! Emily! Wake the hell up!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at each of them.

"Beca for Christ's sake!" Fat Amy yelled.

"Ughh. My first hangover." Emily groaned. Suddenly there was pounding
on the wall from the room next door.

"Will you aca-bitches shut the fuck up!"  Stacie yelled from the room.

"We have breakfast with DSM in an hour and a half! Get ready." I shouted through the wall. I then heard Stacie yelling at the other girls to get up.

"I'm going for a quick shower. Oh yeah and Jesse and Benji are already up. And, we are meeting DSM at reception." Chloe shouted so the girls next door could hear as well.

"Emily, you could of looked worse after your hangover. You don't look that bad. Beca on the other hand, you look like crap." Fat Amy said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Thanks Fat Amy, you don't look too great either." I said back.

   After us all finally getting ready it was 8:20. Luckily the girls next door were ready as well.

"Come on let's go, Pieter just texted saying that they were ready to go if we were." Chloe explained. Fat Amy and I quickly grabbed our sunglasses to hide our hangover. Even after some aspirin my head was still hurting. We went to the room next door and got the rest Bellas and went downstairs to the reception. Once we got down DSM and the two trebles were already down. It was then I noticed Kommissar and remembered what I had told Chloe. I was mortified. I had been completely out of it when I told her. I knew as long as Jesse didn't find out I was fine.

"I see Tiny Maus and Fat Amy also have hangovers from last night." Kommissar said. I had noticed she was wearing sunglasses as well.

"Good to know we aren't the only ones." I laughed nervously. I had noticed Jesse had been watching me with a strange expression on his face but I decided to brush over it and approach him.

"Oh hey Beca." Jesse said, not sounding too perky.

"You okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned. He nodded his head. I knew something was wrong but I did have my own problems to deal with - little did I know he was one of them - I decided to go talk to Chloe to try and figure out what had actually happened the night before.

   Throughout breakfast I had noticed Jesse giving me, basically a death glare. Honestly if looks could kill I would have died about twenty times. I decided to only really talk to Chloe, Fat Amy, Kommissar and Pieter, just encase the other girls had found out about me and Kommissar. By the end of the meal I decided it would be best if I talked to Jesse in private. I texted him asking if I could pop over to his room as I knew Benji was going to hang in my room with Emily.

   I was particularly nervous as I reached Jesse's room. Just as I was about to knock on the door Jesse opened it.

"Hey." He mumbled. I smiled in return. As he shut the door shit started to get real.

"Okay so are you gonna tell me what I've done to you Jesse?" I asked, I was pissed off.

"You know fine well what you've done Beca!" Jesse said.

"I'm not sure if you remember but last night I was completely out of it." I said. I wanted to just yell at him.

"Oh so you were out of it when you were kissing Kommissar in the bathroom? Before we bought any drinks!" Jesse yelled. I froze.

"Who told you that?" I asked in complete terror.

"You did, when you were telling Chloe. I was there." Jesse said angrily.

"Jesse I swear I meant nothing. It was the only way I could think of to make her trust me." I said quickly.

"Whatever Beca. This is just the usual for you. Just do what suits you. Don't bother thinking about how it could effect the people close to you." Jesse said.

"You know what Jesse. Fuck you! We're done." It broke my heart saying those words.

"Fine then I don't even give a damn anymore. It should be me breaking up with you but you just keep being the selfish bitch you are." Jesse shouted. "Get out of my room."

"Gladly!" I yelled before leaving the room. I felt tears fall from my eyes. I didn't know where to go. I couldn't go back to my room, the Bellas would probably lose respect for me. I only knew one last person I could go to.

I nervously knocked on the door.

"Hey Pieter. Is Kommissar there?" I asked.

"Yeah she is. Come on in Tiny Maus. Pieter said kindly. I followed him into the room.

"Tiny Maus? Are you okay?" Kommissar asked as I walked into the room. I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" Pieter asked me softly. I had completely misjudged Pieter, he was actually really kind.

"Jesse and I broke up." I sighed. Kommissar gasped, Pieter however just shook his head lightly.

"Is this because of the kiss I heard about?" Pieter asked. Pieter knew! How?

"Wait, what kiss? Between who?" Kommissar stuttered.

"Us Kommi." I sighed. I was so disappointed in myself for telling Chloe. "When I was drunk last night I accidentally told Chloe about it and Jesse overheard. I don't know how Pieter knows though." Kommissar placed her head in her hands with embarrassment.

"I overheard the ginger one and the boy talking about it." Pieter said.

"I'm so sorry Kommi." I said. I had really messed up big time.