Chapter 4 - Forgiven

Kommissar's POV

    I couldn't believe Beca had told someone about our kiss. I also couldn't believe Pieter knew about it.

"I'm so sorry Kommi." Beca said. I knew she was truly sorry, and I didn't blame her for what she did. She had been drunk.

"It's okay Tiny Maus. We all do and say crazy things when we are drunk. All is forgiven"  I said. I smiled at Beca to reassure her. "Anyway, I'm sure Jesse will forgive you Tiny Maus."

"Yeah, if he loves you he will." Pieter said. Beca looked up and smiled. "Okay I don't mean to make this situation awkward but why exactly did you kiss each other?" I gulped.

"I asked Beca how did I know if I could trust her." I started.

"And for some reason my way of showing her that she could trust me was by kissing her." Beca finished. Pieter nodded his head.

"I see." He said. I glanced over at Tiny Maus. She looked like she had something on her mind. I guessed she must of caught me looking at her because she piped up.

"Listen, I know this will sound really weird but do you guys have an extra place to sleep?" She asked. Pieter and I exchanged confused looks at each other.

"I guess we do. We were given a room with a double bed and a single bed for some reason. Why Tiny Maus?" I asked. Beca gulped.

"It's just, I know word about Jesse and I breaking up is gonna get around to the Bellas and I really don't want to have to explain it all to them right now." Beca explained. I looked over at Pieter to see if it was okay to let her stay. He nodded slightly at me and I smiled.

"Sure Tiny Maus." I smirked at her.

"Thank you so much guys." Beca grinned. She had a cute smile. Wait what? What are you thinking?

Chloe's POV

-3 hours later-

    I hadn't seen Beca in hours. I knew she had went to talk to Jesse but I knew she must have left as word had gotten round that they had broken up.

"Hey Chloe, you heard from Beca?" Emily asked.

"Nah, haven't heard from her since she went to go see Jesse." I answered.

"Hah, yeah, and we all know how that turned out." Fat Amy laughed. Stacie and Lilly giggled as well. We had all the Bellas round for a meeting.

"Guys! Beca breaking up with Jesse isn't funny! It's serious, Jesse is heartbroken over it and Beca probably is as well." I said. I wished the girls took stuff seriously.

"Chloe, chill. Beca has probably gone out for a while so she can get her head cleared. She will want to be alone. If we don't hear from her when it gets dark then call her." Fat Amy explained.

"Alright then. Anyway, let's get the meeting started.

-Later that evening-

    "Okay Fat Amy, it's seven, I'm calling Beca." I said. "Give me my phone!" Fat Amy had taken my phone so I would leave Beca alone.

"Ugh fine." Fat Amy groaned as she threw me my phone, luckily I caught it.

"Thanks." I mumbled before calling Beca's number.

Beca's POV

    "Won't your friends be worrying about you, Tiny Maus." Kommissar asked me. As if right on cue, my phone started playing Chloe and I singing 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot', we had recorded us at the riff-off singing it and I had made it her ringtone.

"Speaking of the Devil." Pieter said. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"Hey Chloe." I said.
"Beca what the hell do you think you're playing at!" Chloe yelled over the phone.
"Jesus Chloe, try not to deafen me."
"I don't have time for this shit Beca. You missed the meeting earlier."
"Sorr-y Chloe. Yeesh."
"Like I said Beca, what the hell do you think you're playing at?" I didn't know whether to tell her where I was or not.
"I didn't want to talk Chloe."
"Told ya Chloe!" I heard Fat Amy yell in the background. Fuck I was on speaker.
"Chloe for fucks sake! Why am I on speaker? You know what, never mind that. Let's just talk somewhere face-to-face." I groaned.
"Come to the room then."
"I wanna talk in private Chloe."
"Fine, meet me at the bar at eight." Chloe was mega pissed at me.
"Alright, bye." I said before hanging up.

-At the bar-

   I went down in the lift to the hotel bar. Chloe was sitting impatiently at one of the tables.

"Okay Beca. Where the hell have you been?" Chloe asked me before I had even sit down.

"I was with Kommissar and Pieter in their room. They're letting stay there tonight so I can clear my head." I explained.

"You should have called me and told me Beca." Chloe said.

"Chloe I know you. You would put me on speaker and suddenly bam! The whole group knows I'm staying with Pieter and Kommissar." I said. "Anyway, you told me to meet you at a bar, so can we at least have a drink?"

"So you can tell me more about yours and Kommissar's 'Snog Life'." Chloe mocked.

"Wow, dick move Chloe. Oh, and also we kissed once!" I almost shouted.

"Sure Beca. And I guess we can have one drink." Chloe laughed.

  After Chloe and I finished our drinks I decided to make sure she wouldn't tell the others where I was.

"Chloe, can you lie to the others about where I am? I don't want them knowing where I am." I asked. Chloe nodded her head.  "Thanks." I said as I hugged her before we went our separate ways.

  When I reached the door I realised that I was locked out.

"Kommissar? Pieter? Can you let me in." I shouted, hoping one of them would hear me. Luckily I heard the door lock click. I opened the door to reveal only Kommissar in the room."

"Where's Pieter?" I asked before plonking down on the side of the double bed.

"He went out for drinks with a few members of DSM." Kommissar clarified.

"Why'd you not go?"

"Someone had to look after the Tiny Maus." She laughed. Her laugh was beautiful. Wait Beca what are you thinking you idiot.

"I'm not five you know Kommi." I smirked. She smirked back at me.