Chapter 2: Tired Of Being Teased

~Kyle's POV~

The bus arrived at our bus stop, alas. I did NOT  want to go to school today. It wasn't a choice though, I had to go whether I liked it or not. I was just....scared. Everyday was the same, I'd arrive, get teased at, take all my classes, and go home. I was tired of being teased, but I'm a pathetic weak 13 year old that can't stand up for myself. When I try, I just get a punch in the face. And it's not like my parents would care if I told them. Stan though...he was always standing up for me. 

"Here comes the fag"

"Did you see what Cartman posted on his twitter?? This guy is gay"

"Eugh we don't want a gay person on this bus! Especially once he starts checking us straight boys out"

Tears stung in my eyes, as I tried my best not to cry. Especially not in front of them. "Lay off the slack on him, you guys!" Craig snapped. "Says the guy with a stupid, twitching, coffee- addict boyfriend" Craig then stood up, his expression then showing that he was more than furious. Tweek, who was sitting next to him, then put a hand on his shoulder, motioning him to sit back down. Craig calmed down and sat back in the seat. I sat in my everyday seat with Stan. It felt good to at least have him right next to me.

"You okay, dude?" He asked, looking very concerned. I nodded, but then I started crying. "You can't listen to them, Kyle! Please don't cry, you know these people are dicks." "...You just don't understand...IT ISN'T THAT EASY!" I shouted. Stan looked suprised at my sudden outburst, and I felt myself start to blush. "I'm sorry, I-" Then I felt somone grip the back of my backpack and pull me back. "HEY! Wh-" I was cut off by two boys. "Fags like you don't belong here. We're gonna kick you off the bus," Said one of them. "You wouldn't dare." I then turned to see Stan standing up from his seat

Author's Note: Hello there! Sorry this kinda sucked, but drama is about to start in the next one, so stay tuned! I just want to put a disclaimer out there, I have NOTHING against gay people. I personally think they're cute and so are gay relationships.  I'm a really big supporter, I think it's WRONG to be rude to them. Happy New Year's Eve, BTW! Hope you guys have it safe, and have a fun time. Pieceee Out!