Part 4: Another Break-Up

~Kyle's POV~

"If maybe Kyle wasn't so worthless and stupid..."

I clutched my hand. They were right. Maybe thats why I get bullied so much? Maybe thats why my parents fight. Just maybe if I wasn't born....

"Dude, you alright?" Stan asked. Oh yeah, I forgot. Stan was walking me to my third period class, Mathematics. "Yeah..I'm fine..." I responded. I wasn't really sure if I was though? "If you're thinking about the whole thing that happened in the bus, don't. You don't have to worry about those jackasses anymore." Stan said with a sigh.

"Welp here we are, I don't like math class, but you do, so have fun I guess? I'll start heading to my class. See ya." He told me before waving and disappearing into the crowds of 6, 7, and 8th graders. I blushed slightly and waved back at him. He was gone though.

"Your my sbf, I have to protect you all I can"
Memories about this morning kept coming back at me. The way Stan got angry at them, the way he defended me, the way he helped me back up. That was Stan for ya'. And thats why I loved him.

I had to admit. Mathematics was pretty boring today, but at this point I just wanted to see Stan. Finally when the period ended, I started heading to lunch. It was lunch time for the 8th graders, which isn't very pleasant considering the number of banana peels and food crumbs being thrown at people. Hell, even apples were thrown at people. Not to consider that I was one of the people that got apples thrown at. Trust me, it hurt as hell.

I sat at my group table. Kenny, Cartman, and Butters were sitting here, but no sign of Stan. "Hey guys have you seen-" I tried to say before I felt someone slap the table and stand up."NO YOU ASSHOLE! I'M GOING TO THE WINTER DANCE WITH BUTTERS!" Cartman shouted. I can see Butters exchange a look of confusion at me.

Ugh...that's right..the winter dance. No one had invited me yet, but I didn't care. I wasn't a big fan of dances anyway. "Fuck you Cartman, like you'd ever win him over." Kenny responded, sucking on a straw while drinking orange juice. "I will take all of the food that god decided to give you today if you don't fucking shut your stupid ass fucking fag mouth." Cartman said with pure anger falling upon his tone.
"Don't take my food, fatass! You're fat enough, and I have to starve everyday for goodness sake!" Kenny growled. I groaned. I wasn't going to stand this fighting, I picked up my backpack and decided to look for Stan.

I tried to text him first, but no response. "Where is he?" I asked myself. I walked through the halls trying to search for him, but he was no where to be found. "Hm? Kyle? Shouldn't you be at lunch, hun?" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see my 6th grade elective teacher. Also known as my favorite teacher.

"Yeah, but Stan wasn't there, so I came to search for him."
She smiled. "I saw him pass through the halls earlier with Wendy. They were probably about to talk about something serious."

"Oh okay, thank you." I thanked the teacher and started to make it down the hall her room was in. I could hear Stan's voice and Wendy's. I didn't want to intrude, so I just stayed behind the wall. "Look Stan, I'm sorry, but I know you like someone else." I can hear Wendy say in a very serious but delicate voice. "What?? Wendy I love y-"
"No, you love him. If you love him I want you to go be with him. Even if this hurts a lot to me, you'll be happier with him. I just want you to be happy. "

"But Wendy, how did you kn-"

"Because I do, Stan." I saw her plant a kiss on his cheek and then walk away. Another break-up? Wow...I feel bad for Stan. I was beginning to feel bad for him when...
"Kyle...?"

Author's Note: oooh shit, ooooh shittt. Hmmmm next part will be crazy I can feel it, and not just because I'm the author of this. I honestly don't plan these fics at all XD i just straight up write them. So, you guys liek so far?