Part 8: Valentine's Day is Close...

~Stan's POV~

I lay my head down on the desk as I listened to the teacher teach the boring science lesson for today. The clock was slowly ticking, making its way to 10:30, which was when 1st period ended. My next class was gym a.k.a my only class with Kyle, since all his classes were advanced. "So? What do you think it means, Stanley?" I raised my head and stared at my teacher as all the students also stared at me, waiting for my response. "I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry mam." I responded with. "Okay, but you better be next time I call on you!" The teacher assured. I nodded but layed back down anyway.

It had been about 1 month since me and Kyle had gone to that dance. Cartman had been really aggressive during that week, concluding in Kyle having a black eye and bruises for making fun of him and then getting beat up by Cartman. Really weird, considering I thought Cartman couldn't defend himself after 4 years ago when he got beat up by Wendy. So yeah, these few weeks have been pretty hectic. Valentine's day was coming up and Token was planning a party down at his house. My heart had suddenly been filled with a desire. I had to confess to Kyle at this party, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

~Kyle's POV~
"STANN!" I yelled as I spotted him at his locker shoving stuff in it. "Hey dude." He said in a quiet voice. "Are you okay?" I asked, curious about his quiet response. He turned to face me and smiled," yeah, I'm fine." "If you say so!" I turned to my locker and started to unlock it when suddenly a note fell from it. "Hm? What's this..?" I curiously asked as I picked up the note.

Dear Kyle,
Token is having a Valentine's party and I was wondering if you'd like to be my date? If you agree, meet me in the back. I need something to tell you, as well.

"What does it say?" Stan asked. "I...." No words could escape my mouth at the moment. I couldn't believe the fact that someone had just asked me to be their date to a party. Stan looked above me and tried to read the paper. "Woah dude. That's awesome. Who's it from?" He said. "I-it doesn't say..." I managed to say, then wondered, should I go with them? The only person I actually like is Stan. "Are you going?" He asked. Stan was asking too much questions. I clutched the paper in my hand, making it all wrinkly. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes."

~Stan's POV~
Success. Was the only word I could think of at this current moment. Everything was a blur for the whole day. The distraction was getting to me, causing my teachers to yell at me all day through. After school I took a walk to Stark's Pond. It always made me calm down from stress. I layed down on the grass and closed my eyes.
The world is a dark shadow with many troubles and problems. Somewhere out there though, there's light belonging to what makes you happy.
I smiled as I got memories of the day of the dance. I was so happy. Kyle was happy. He was smiling, and I could tell it was a real smile.

"What are you thinking about that's making you smile so much?"

I opened my eyes only to see a kneeling Kyle looking down at me with big green sparkling eyes. "K-kyle! How long had you been there for??" I stuttered. "Not long. Can I accompany you?" Kyle requested, but was already starting to lay down on the grass besides me. "You know...I'm still not sure about the party. This person didn't even say who they were. Plus, there's only one person I actually love..." He said. "I think you should just do it. What if it is the person you love." I assured him. Kyle silently laughed and then frowned. "That'd never happen."
"Don't let your gaurd down dude, mayb---"
"My crush would never like me. They probably think I'm a piece of shit that should go die at this point." He said tearing up. "Kyle...why do you treat yourself like this? You know that you atleast have me." I stated in a gentle voice. "Do I though? You're probably sick of me for whining like a baby." Kyle mumbled. "Why would you say that?? I care about you more than anything in the universe. You're my best friend Kyle. I'd never be sick of you!" I sat up and looked down at him before he sat up too and hugged me. I comforted him in my arms.

"Thank you Stan"

We watched the sunset together and then went to take Kyle to his house. "Fucking hell." I spit out. "What?" Kyle asked. "Tubbs came to my house and ate all the food and only left 1 silverfish."
"Tubbs..?"
"It's a game called Neko Atsume. You should get it." I insisted.
"Isn't it that game with the cats?"
"Yeah, THE CATS ARE SO CUTE." I screamed out.
"You dork." Kyle said giggling.
"You're the dork here."
"Shut up!" He said punching me softly.
"Owww that hurt!!" I whined sarcasticly.
"Fuck you."
"Love ya' too buddy."

Author's Note: AHHHHHHHH

Yeah mm okay so the story is close to the end buTT I'm going to make it a very good ending. Hope you enjoyed this part. This part was just introduce the fact that Token is having a Valentines party tbh so this part is probably shit.