Part 10: Confessions Are In the Air

~Kyle's POV~

The leaves crackled below me as I made my way towards Token's house. The stars were shining above me in what I call a beautiful night sky. I arrived at the shiny gates of Dark Meadows. Once I got in I pushed through the crowd of people as I found Token and his gang talking to eachother.

"Token, the party looks great! By the way, have you guys seen Stan?" I asked. "Thank you Kyle! However, I'm afraid we haven't seen him." Token commented. "Oh, well, thank you anyway." I thanked and then started making my way to the backyard door.

"HEY Kyle! Glad you could make it! Are you on your way to meet St--" Kenny jumped in front of me, greeting me in a cheerful voice. However, he was about to say something before Butters elbowed his side softly, like if telling him not to say something to me. "I heard about the guy who asked you out via note. Are you going to meet up with them now?" Butters questioned. I nodded,"Yeah, and I guess I'll go now. See you guys later."

I went out the backdoor and noticed all the pink heart lights. Token did a great job of decorating. I went to the very back where I saw a black figure that looked like someone wearing a black hoodie, as if hiding their identity. "Oh...ehm...hello..." I called out shyly. The figure then turned slightly and sighed. "I know you wouldn't like me back but, it's worth a shot."

I recognize that voice...isn't that--

They then take off the hoodie, revealing black wavy hair, and rapidly turned to face me.

"--Stan?"

I was frozen in place. I expected anybody but Stan. Stan walked up to me and grabbed my hands. He looked deep into my eyes. "I've known you for my whole life. Without you, I wouldn't know how to live. You tought be to be a good person and you tought me what being in love really was. You've helped me so much, and I just wanted to tell you the desire of wanting to have you in my heart forever. I know you probably don't love me back, but I needed to let this off my chest. Even if you don't like me back, is it okay to still be friends?" My face softened and I put a finger over his lips. He stopped talking as I then planted my lips upon his.

~Stan's POV~

My face was basically burning by this point. I did not expect this at all. When the kiss ended, I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my head. Kyle shoved his hat down to hide his embarrassment but I could tell he was smiling. I wrapped my arm around him as I let his head rest on my chest. "Hey Stan?" Kyle called out quietly.
"Yeah dude?"
"You won't ever leave me, right?"
I laughed and hugged him tighter.
"Why would I even? I'm happy."
I could hear Kyle sigh in relief.
"Me too."

After that we went and had fun at the party, and basically telling our friends we were now official.
"FUCKING KNEW IT!" Kenny slammed his fist on the table and yelled out.
"Well geez Kenny! Calm down." Butters put his hand on Kenny's shoulder.
"Well I'm happy for you two. Surely, you guys make a great couple!!" Butters congratulated.
"Hahahahaha! You two are such gaywads." Cartman snickered.
Kyle growled. "Atleast I didn't cry over Butters for 2 months!!" I shot back. "I didn't cry you little fucker!!!" Cartman shouted.
I groaned as they started fighting for the...oops, I lost count.

After the party I decided to walk Kyle home.
"Besides fighting with Cartman, this party was fun." Kyle admitted.
"Yeah, you're right. I wonder how Cartman's mom will react to that black eye." I said.
Kyle shrugged."Little shit deserves it."
I laughed and held his hand. Kyle blushed and smiled.
"Best part about today though" I started.

"Was that I got to see you smile again, Kyle."

Author's Note: I fuckign cnT ansuwwkab this part i fuking cant anymore

So, this was the end of the fanfiction. Thanks for any of you who sticked around!!! I really appreciate it!!!
I will be making more fanfics in the future, maybe I'll make another fic for these two!! I just love them so much my babies.

ALSO, THE LAST THING STAN SAID, THAT QUOTE BELONGS TO Cliche12Bananas12
SHE MADE REALLY CUTE FANART ND THAT WA A QUOTE AND I WANTED TO ADD IT SO AHHHH

Thank you again for everything you guys! Author out!

If you enjoyed this story, consider following because I might make more in the future that will peek your interests ;D