Questions 186-190

Me: Before I get started with the questions I'd like to say that everyone that asks a question MUST post on the newest chapter of this or I may not see it. If you have a problem doing this then feel free to post the questions on my message board or pm me the questions. Thank you. So these are from JoleaJo and first question is for Orochimaru: why is you such an oreo-hebi-pedo-sama?

Orochimaru: I'm not a pedo.....Towards Hebi. I could of had Itachi but he turned me down...so as pay back I'm going after his (very attractive) little brother. His body will be mine soon >:3

Me:.......Uh huh...Next is Gaara: what you do for a cookie?

Gaara:....Hmm....Whatever it takes to get a cookie.

Me: Sasuke: what you do for a riceball?

Sasuke: Nothing, rice balls are just food. What really matters is my revenge.

Me: Naruto: what you do for a bowl of ramen?

Naruto: I would beat up a bear! Wear a dress! Teach penguins to fly!!!

Me: *giggles* ok this last one is for Gaara, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sai: can I hug you for teasing Naruto for no reason at all?Actually Can I hug all four of you? :3 Sai you go first since it was your question before it turned into their questions to.

Sai: I read in a book that a friendly hug is a sign of friendship so sure.

Gaara: I see no problem with it.

Sasuke: No.

Naruto: Sure! *spreads out arms, ready to hug*

Me: Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more!