Productive Day

"Alright guys! Thanks for watching! Leave your favorite memory in the comment and go subscribe to Phil! Bye!" I say as I outro the video.
   "Ready to record my video?" Phil asks.
   "Yeah. What do you have planned?"
   "Truth or Dare."
   "Oh no."
   "Don't worry. I told everyone I'm recording with my sister."
   "Whew."
   Phil sets up his camera and starts recording.
   "Hey guys! Today I am joined with my sister, Sam."
   "I just realized how similar our intros are."
   "You're right. Anyway. Today we are doing truth or dare" he continues.
   The video goes well. There was one moment where I randomly chose a tweet without looking and Phil took my phone and gave me a new dare.
   "I dare you to kiss Dan." I say in the second person.
   "Nope. New dare." Phil says taking my phone. See?! I wasn't going to do it.
   Phil wraps up the video and I head over to Dans room to film. I knock on the door.
   "Come in." He says.
   "Ready to record?" I ask.
   "Yeah. Give me a second." He says still setting up. "There we go all ready."
   "Who's video should we record first?"
   "I was planning on reading fanfics. You wanna do that first?"
   "Ok. I should probably be more scared than I actually am."
   "I had Phil find a few."
   Dan turns on his camera and starts to record.
   "Hello Internet." He says.
   "Hey guys!" I say.
   He goes over the basic things like 'links to the fanfics are in the description below' and we start. I look at Dans screen as he reads his story. He reads his parts and I read every other part. Then we swap roles.
   The story about Dan is from the bad pun author and we can't stop laughing. My story is from the same person. At the end of the video, tears are coming from our eyes as we do the outro.
   Dan wraps up the video and we decide to take a recording break. We get Phil and play Mario Kart. We finish all the courses in 'Special Cup' and I get first place.
   "Since when were you so good at that?" Phil asks with shock.
   "Again. I've been practicing." I say with a laugh.
   "Phil you need to step up your game. You're always loosing now a days." Dan said with a tease.
   "I do not." Phil says defensively.
   "I dunno. You have been falling behind."
   "Don't you guys have a video to record?" Phil says, avoiding the topic.
   "Yeah. It's just a American challenge thing." I say.
   "Oh no. I'm doomed." Dan says with a sarcastic tone.
   "See? Go record now." Phil says pushing us out of the lounge.
   Dan and I walk to Dans room laughing our heads off. I set up my camera, which is hard when you're laughing and start to record. We do our intros and start the video. It's all questions about American things. Soon after we wrap up the video and I decide I should go. I peek my head into Phil's room to tell him I'm leaving.
   "I'm leaving now." I say to Phil.
   "Ok bye." He says, pulling me into a hug.
   I walk down the stairs and go to my flat. I unlock the door and look for Chloe. I look in her room and see her on her laptop with earbuds in.
   "Hey. What are you watching?" I ask her.
   "Netflix." She replies.
   "Cool. I'm off to edit."
   "Go crazy."
   I go in my room and upload today's video, the elevator encounter. I edit the two collabs and check my recent upload. I look at the comments and see a bunch of stories. I looked to see if Dan commented. Of course he did. 'She told me about this. Should I tell them and let the fanfics begin?' Leave it to Dan to say that. I reply with a simple 'sometimes I regret telling you stuff' leaving the fans theorising in the comments.
   I got bored so I picked up my violin and started playing any and every song I knew. My new obsession being Panic! At the Disco (go check them out. They're really good) I played every song by them I could. Most people see music as la la la. I see music as a whole other language that only a handful of people can speak. I start to play 'This is Gospel' and Chloe comes in with her angelic voice and joins in. She sings the song beautifully while I hit every note with every ounce of my soul.
   I check my phone and see a few texts from Phil. He asked if me and Chloe want to get some food with him. I ask Chloe, who has nothing better to do and she agrees. I text Phil and head out the door.

A/N hey guys sorry it's a bit short! I got sick. Thanks for understanding. I'll update soon