The Fair

I wake up to my phone ringing. Ugh, Phil, this better be important.

"Phil, this better be important." I groan.

"Good morning to you too." He laughs.

"You woke me uo. What do you want." I say.

"The fair opens today! Meet us there at 11! Oh, and bring Yuki!" Phil cheers.

"You couldn't have texted me that?" I scoff.

"Jeez, and I thought I wasn't a morning person." He complains.

"You had your morning coffee. I just woke up." I spit.

"Oh. See ya later!" He cheers.

"Bye." I say as I hang up.

I open my messages and text Yuki, unlike Phil who feels the need to call, and tell her all the details. Being the sleepschedule-less she is, she replies immediately. She agrees to meet us there. I look at the time and see that I only have an hour and a half to get ready. I quickly hop in the shower and finish up as fast as possible. I quickly throw on my atl t-shirt and a high waisted black skirt. Next, I dry my hair and give it a slight curl then apply some make up. I finish with half an hour left, so I decide to give someone a call. I scroll through my contacts and randomly click on a name. I open my eyes to see I selected Chris.

"Sup Sam fam." He greets.

"Hey. We didn't get to talk much yesterday and I'm bored." I state.

"I guessed." He laughs.

"I have to wait a whole half hour before I find my cure for boredom." I inform.

"Why? What do you have planned?" He asks.

"The fair is open! I'm going with the fam. I guess you're not part of the fam, seeing as you were not invited." I joke.

"Haha. You're funny." He says sarcastically.

"You can come if you want to. I can't stop you, now can I?" I laugh.

"You probably could." He laughs back.

We go on to talk for the rest of the half hour. I love talking to him. He really gets me. I walk downstairs and am greeted with a smiling Phil.

"Hurry up! We have to get Yuki!" He rushes.

"She won't mind us being a bit late and it's not that far." I laugh.

"You're just like Dan, jeez." He spits.

"Watch it, Lester! I have the power of being Yuki's best friend." I say with a fake serious tone.

"Yes Ma'am. I got it." He says like a proper child.

"Good. Now, we have to go." I say.

We hop in the rental that Dan got for the trip. It's not a long trip, he just doesn't like waiting for cabs. We drive down the street and turn the corner. Dan parks the car and I get out with Phil. We walk up to Yuki's flat and escort her to the car. After a short journey to the fair, we get out and head in. We go our separate ways, Phil with Yuki and Me with Dan.

"What do you want to do first?" Dan asks.

"How about a ride?" I suggest.

"Sure! Let's go on that one." He cheers as he points to a ride.

"Sweet! Lets go!" I cheer.

He grabs my hand as we walk to the ride. Once we get on, the operator gives his long safetly speech.

"Remember to hold on tight, this ride is a wild one." The operator says.

"Make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done!" Dan and I sing at the same time.

"That was perfect." I laugh.

"Yeah. I can't believe we both thought of that at the same time." He laughs.

We continue to laugh throughout the ride. It was kinda wild, but I was too busy chanting ATL (All Time Low, look them up) lyrics and laughing. Througout the day we went on rides and played a few games. It wasn't until the sun started setting that we decided to look for the others and do some group activities.

"Hey Sam?" Dan says from behind. He spins me around and I am only a few inches away from him.

"Yeah?" I say gently.

"You look really good tonight." He says nervously.

"Thank you. Is that all?" I say, not breaking the intense eye contact.

"No. I uh got you something." He says as he pulls a small box out of his pocket. He opens it and holds it out for me.

"It's beautiful! Thank you, I love it!" I say with a bright smile.

"Not as beautiful as you. Not even close." He says as he caresses my cheek.

He pulls me closer and plants his lips on mine, showing me how much he meant it. The kiss lasts a few seconds that feel like centuries. He pulls away and pushes my hair to one side, turns me around and puts the necelace around my neck and latches it. I look up at him with a bright smile.

"We should go look for the others now." I say, slightly flustered.

"Yeah. We should really get going." He agrees.

We walk around looking for them, but we got distracted by a few fans. We take a few pictures and answer a few questions.

"Is Danantha real?" One of them asks.

"That's our ship name?" Dan says, avoiding the question.

"Yeah. It's like the best ship name ever." The other one cheers.

"To be honest, it is, but we don't want it to get out. The phan shippers are merciless." I laugh.

"We promise we wont tell." They promise.

"Do you guys want a picture?" Dan asks.

"Yes please!" The first one cheers.

We smile for the camera as they take their picture. I can't believe how big their smiles are.

"Bye girls! Tweet me that picture and I'll retweet it." I say with a wave good bye.

We continue on with our search for about ten more minutes before resorting to texting them. We tell them to meet us at the car. We head back to the car to wait.

"Today was amazing!" Dan sighs.

"It was. We should do this more often." I smile.

"Finally, the wait is over." Dan says as his eyes direct me to Phil and Yuki.

We pile in the car for our ride home. Once we get home, I go straight to bed. What a wonderful day.

A/N: Whew, not technically late. I know it's crappy but I hope you enjoyed it. See you next week.