Vidcon

Back to Sams POV

Today is the day we leave for VidCon. Not only will I get to meet viewers, but also meet my friends. Sitting on a plane for this long gets tedious, so I pull out my camera to record my vlog.

"Hello again! I am half way through my flight and I am bored. Not to mention the Phanwhich." I say as I'm interrupted by none other than the bread.

"Eh, what did I say about cringey sentences?!" Dan interrupts.

"Sorry Dan, but the phanfics must be made." I tease.

"No no no. I've read enough phanfics to scar me for life." Phil buds in.

"Hmm that gives me an idea," I say as I smirk into the camera, "I want you guys to write what you think the Phanwhich fanfic would be like and tweet it at me using the tag #Phanwhichfic and I will read them in a future video."

"I regret most of my life." Dan states with lots of regret.

"Don't worry Dan, she'll regret this later." Phil laughs.

"He's got a point. Anyway, I'm gonna be productive now. See ya in a bit!" I say as I turn off my camera.

I pull out my laptop and go on Twitter to reply to some tweets. Yes, this is what I call being productive.

After a while of replying to tweets and scrolling through tumblr, it was time for the plane to land. Time for the fun process of going through security.

"That took forever." Phil complains.

"And now we have to wait longer because Cat isn't here yet." I mutter.

"What do you have against Cat?!" Dan snaps.

"Dan, you need to chill out!" Phil says in awe.

"No Phil, it was a legitimate question," I start, "I don't like how she constantly flirts with you, but what makes it worse is you don't do anything about it. At first I was jealous of her, now I'm jealous for you!" I burst. As soon as I finish my statement, we hear a honk coming from Cats car.

We load into the car and Cat immediately engages us in conversation.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" Cat squeals.

The rest of the car ride is filled with laughs and stories. When the ride was finally over, I went to check us in. I hand everyone their keys. Thankfully, Dan hasn't noticed our rooms were different.

"Come on, we have to go meet the rest of the fantastic foursome and friends at some restaurant!" Phil chirps.

We start our journey to the restaurant, which was in walking distance of our hotel. We arrive at the same time as the others.

"Hey guys!" Pj calls out to us. "How've you been?"

"We've been great! How's it goin for you guys?" I ask as I pull them all into a separate hug.

"We're doing just fine." Chris smiles as its his turn for a hug. His hug lingers for a few extra seconds. I don't know how Dan will feel about that.

"Finally, another girl to talk to!" Sophie exclaims.

"What are you talking about? You have Chris!" I joke.

"Sam, that was cold. Now apologize." Phil demands.

After our little catch up, we head into the restaurant, where the waitress leads us to a booth. After we order our drinks and food.

The evening passes by in a pinch, much faster than I want it to. Eventually we return to the hotel.