23: It Wasn't A Dream

A/N:

Hey guys! I am back again for fifteen days~ That's like, so good news for me because I just take fifteen days to write another chapter for my books! But I apparently need to make it shorter so the book goes on and on and you, readers would not keep waiting and just keep reading! You guys are so special to me because you guys are the only ones I have here in Wattpad. So I would like to write and update frequently to satisfy you guys <3 Sometimes, I just get lazy and when I get lazy, I will have author's block and that's what's stopping me on writing a chapter. Because when I get my laptop and write a new chapter, I suddenly stop writing, turn off my laptop and there, I have author's block ._. but I will try, guys. Keyword: Try.

So here is the new chapter which I apparently wrote yesterday but when I was in the middle of editing it, it suddenly vanished. Can I swear for once? Only once? I fucking screwed up. Ish, I hope you guys don't get bummed out by me and please, continue to support me :) I love you guys so much! Hope you enjoy this! Didn't need to edit this because it was okay~

-Hyerin

--

Kay's POV

I sat here in the corner of my room opposite to petrified Jared. I was sitting down on the floor, hugging my knees. Sometimes, I would rock myself back and forth to stop myself from shaking and to calm myself down. Miss Ann was still teasing me and sometimes, her voice would come inside my mind and literally, I would suddenly smash my head to the wall. It was irritating me as hell.

Hmm, what would be their ship name though? Doesn't matter! Kay likes Jared! 

See? If I had enough power, I would kick her out of here. But for now, I am still learning to teleport a person or bring a person out of here by Telekinesis . And since Miss Ann has a lot more power than me, she could do that. She could do anything to a person if no one sees her doing it. If she were in my shoes right now, she probably kicked me out earlier.

Out of nowhere, I suddenly started blinking fast. My breathing was unstable and my breath would hitch once in a while. I was also starting to shake badly and I felt cold suddenly. It's like I had no control of my body and someone was controlling me like I was a doll. I stood up and walked straight, the direction I was walking to was where Jared was. I wordlessly took the cloth that was covering him. I stared at the petrified version of him.

After a few more minutes of me just staring, I found some flesh slowly starting to show from Jared. His skin was starting to clear out. My head ached badly and the world was spinning, I looked at the mirror beside the corner and noticed that my eyes had a rainbow color to them. The colors were swirling around and it created a kind of rhythm. Although I could see really perfectly.

"Kay? Are you okay?" Miss Ann's voice came to my hearing and as I turned around to look at her, I suddenly blacked out and that was when I knew that I lost consciousness because of an unknown reason.

--

"Kay, wake up." This phrase was the only thing I kept hearing and a person constantly shaking my body. I fluttered my eyes open and I saw the concerned and confused faces of Miss Ann and Jared. Did I turn Jared back? I sat up and regretted my decision of doing that because once I sat up, a painful headache was brought to me so I quickly but carefully laid down again and closed my eyes with furrowed eyebrows. It took me a minute to regain my thoughts and to slowly sit up and rest my head on the headboard.

"Kay, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault, if I didn't constantly bother you, you would just be okay!" Miss Ann said, sitting next to me. She held my left hand and squeezed it a lot of times.