Chapter 3

Ciao, Ciao

*———— ~\~\~ ———————— ~\~\~ ———————— ~\~\~ ————*

School was never the best place to calm down. Of course there's always stress in the air and the annoying tension was thicker than before. At English class, Ricardo just has his eyes on me, he would call my attention often and he would throw a freaking chalk at me if I got the question wrong. Damn it, he's enjoying this. I failed miserably at Science class, and I'm sure I'll get some scolding from Ricardo soon. Then here we go with lunch, this time in my group, Mike is hanging out with us rather than his own pals. Honestly, is he willing to annoy me that much since I have more power than him?

Well, that doesn't matter anymore, I'm going home and nothing's going to ruin that. Unless, I'm going home with Mike since our homes goes to the same route.

"Mike, seriously, why are you hanging out with me and my friends when you already have yours?" I asked sarcastically as I kept walking, with the taller male beside me.

"Didn't I already told you I'll be hanging out with you more often? Since you're from a crime-committing group." Mike said, grinning at me from ear to ear.

I didn't listen to the latter as I made a deadpanned expression. "Don't tell me that you're trying to court me." I said plainly.

"What? No!" Mike said, blushing madly as he looked away annoyed. "I told you that I like you being in the mafia, your hidden character is more interesting than your school character." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "So, you're expecting me to be attacked by some mafia gang on my way home?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I can join in the action." The blond said, grinning.

I sighed. "Then I assure you, no one's going to attack me in public, or even in broad day light. The entire city is the Nypua gumi's property, and the whole region is in its' hands, so if a rival mafia gets in would be instantly get killed."

"But what about the mall incident?"

"Oh my God, I might just die right here and now." I said sarcastically. "They are a new mafia group, nonetheless, they were formed in this area, so our whereabouts weren't informed about them yet. I'm sure they won't be going around destroying another mall since they're under custody of Yoku gumi."

Mike stared at me before he sighed, landing his hand on my head. "Geez, you must be really into this mafia business." He said, as he continued patting my head.

"Hey stop that." I whined, pushing his hand away. "And I'm not into this kind of business." I pouted turning my head away. "I don't even want to be in the mafia, I just... Happen to be in it." I said.

The blond just grinned and ruffled my hair even more. "Alright, alright boss." He said.

I snapped my head to him, blushing madly. "B-B-Boss?!" I shouted.

"You're gonna be a future boss right? Might as well start calling you that now!" Mike grinned poking my cheek.

"STOP THAT!" I shouted running away from the teasing male.

*———— ~\~\~ ———————— ~\~\~ ———————— ~\~\~ ————*

I sighed as I unlocked the door of my house, before stepping in tiredly. I kicked my shoes off my tired feet as I went to the living room, landing on the couch, with my head on someone's lap.

Wait a minute, a lap?

I snap my eyes open as I stared at dark blue eyes. "Uhh..."

"Ah, welcome home, princess." The female said, smiling at me gently as she stroked my head with care.