Kill For You Pt. 1

Beyonce's Pov

Hakeem and I are on our way back to New York and I'm still geeking out because I'm engaged. The thing about it is we have to hide it. We don't know how to tell our parents that we're getting married. We want to tell them all together so we don't leave anyone out. I'm wearing my ring and to be honest, I wonder how much this ring cost. But then I don't want to sound like a gold digger. It's always those people that ask those type of questions, but I'm curious.

Me: Keem

Hakeem: Wassup baby

Me: How much is this ring

Hakeem: $5 million

Me: Baby you spent that much on me

Hakeem: Yes. I love you and price doesn't matter when it comes to our love because the love we share is priceless. No amount of money in the world can change the way I feel. I love you

Me: I love you too

We kissed and he held my hand. I love this man. I would do anything for him. People can try it if they want to, but I will personally hurt somebody about him just like he would for me.

Hakeem's Pov

Beyonce and I are back in New York. It's only noon so I'm gonna go for a jog. Bey is taking a nap. We're going to tell our parents later.

I'm running and I feel someone hit me in the head and everything goes black.

Beyonce's Pov

Keem went on a jog over 7 hours ago. I'm actually pretty worried. I hope nothing's happened to him. Maybe he went to Jamal's house. They always hang out. I'm gonna get to this restaurant. 

When I got there, everyone was there, but Hakeem.

Lucious: there's the superstar

Me: Have yall seen Keem

Cookie: No. Why do yall have us here

Lucious: look at her hand

They looked at my hand and everyone was in awe or shock.

Tiana: You mean you're engaged

Me: Yea

My phone goes off and I look down and see its a video call. When I accepted it, I heard a bunch of voices.

Voice 1: Beyonce if you're watching this, we want to know that your punk ass boyfriend is fine. However his mouth could get him in trouble.

Hakeem: Man yall ain't gon do nothing you punk ass cowboys

They slapped him. They're going to regret that.

Voice 2: if you want him back, we want $75K

They want that. I'll pay........for their funerals. I hung up and went home. I changed my clothes and got my gun. Right before I left, there's a knock on my door. I opened it and there's Cookie and Lucious. 

Cookie: Let's go get him