Kill For You Pt. 2

Hakeem's Pov

I'm sitting in this damn warehouse. These punk ass cowboys really have fucked up. Right now I'm sitting here and they're trying to get me to react. I'm not gon give into this bs. They're all in my face and the next thing I hear is a gunshot and somebody scream. Then they ran out.

Beyonce's Pov

Lucious tracked the call and now we're in this hot ass warehouse. We walked in and Lucious went to the second floor. Cookie stayed on the first floor. I went to the third floor and they started running toward me. I shot 3 of them and kept going. I felt someone grab me and I headbut this person and threw him at a wall. He had a mask on. I took it off and it was some dude.

Me: where's my husband

Dude: I ain't telling you nothing

Me: You must not value your life

I pulled out a knife and started to aim for his chest. Then his punk ass flinched.

Me: You wanna tell me something

Dude: You and your husband gon die tonight

Me: not what I want to hear. Rot in Hell bitch

I threw that knife and kept going. I walked in the room and there was a pillowcase on a man's face.

Me: Hakeem

Dude: Bey

Me: Keem

I took the pillowcase off him and there he was.

Me: I'm gonna get you out of here

Hakeem: watch out

I turned around and there were 3 dudes. Before they got to us, all of them fell and Lucious walked in.

Hakeem: You came for me

Me: Yes I did. I love you. I'd kill for you

Hakeem: I love you too

I kissed him and finished getting him up. We walked out the warehouse and Lucious said he'd handle the bodies. I'm gonna take Keem home.

Hakeem's Pov

I'm marrying a thug. It doesn't matter because she truly loves me. We're in love. I wouldn't change it for anyone.