Done

3 months later.....Lucious' Pov

I'm getting everything ready for Bey because she's just getting to work when she gets here.

Blue: Granddaddy!!!!

Me: Hey baby girl.

Bey walked in with Keem who looked mad as hell. Then she walked out to go practice leaving Keem.

Me: What the hell is wrong with you?

Hakeem: Bruno is very fond of my wife.

Me: I don't know a man who isn't. Look at her. She's gorgeous. I don't get how you're not used to people wanting her.

Hakeem: I am. Its just upsetting to see her with him. I mean look at him. He's the pretty boy right now.

Me: That shouldn't matter.

Hakeem: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

I can't with him right now.

Hakeem's Pov

Bey is on the field right now. And Bruno isn't. I just feel a need to talk to him right now.

Me: Aye Bruno.

Bruno: Wassup Keem.

Me: I don't appreciate you trying to feel up on my wife

Bruno: Aye I'm not trying to do all of that.

Me: That's just what it looks like and I need you to back up off my girl.

Bruno: You need to chill man. I really am not even trying to get with your wife.

Beyonce: What's going on?

Me: Nothing. Mind ya business.

Beyonce: Who do you think you are you talking to like that?

Me: You.

Beyonce: What the hell is wrong with you?

Me: Do you not believe in working with women? Apparently not. Every time I turn around your ass is on stage with some dude. Some dude who wants what's mine.

Beyonce: He's my friend. Why are you so possessive?

Me: Because I can be.

Beyonce: You know what I can't do this anymore. Ever since you've gotten out of the hospital you are just rude and you've lost all trust for me when I never did anything to even give you a reason to not trust me. And that hurts.

She looked down at her hand and took off her ring.

Me: Bey.

Beyonce: (crying) I want a divorce.

Me: Baby I'm sorry.

Beyonce: No its over. Goodbye Hakeem.

She walked away and picked up Blue walking out of the stadium. Then my dad looked at me and shook his head. I don't blame him.