1

Disclaimer: This is just a story. I have made this just for entertainment. None of what is said in this story should be taken the wrong way.

Enjoy.

"Danielle, have you seen my earrings?" My roommate, Alyssa, said.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "They're on your ears."

I heard a huge sigh of relief come from her.

I got up from my bed and decided to pick out an outfit for tonight.

Alyssa had insisted that I go with her and her best friend. In all honesty, I think its a set up, she's been saying for the longest how I should get out more and go on dates.

Alyssa came into my room and rolled her eyes at me,"I'm picking out your outfit, you gotta look sexy."

She left the room and I sat on my bed, waiting for her return.

She quickly came back in with two dresses to choose from.

One caught my eye, and I chose to wear it. The dress stopped in the middle of my thighs, it was black, with a plunging neck line that showed off my boobs, and was backless.

I hopped into the shower and cleansed my body. I put lotion all over my body and slid on the dress.

"Alyssa!" I called out.

My roommate soon entered my room wearing a tight skirt and top that showed every last beautiful curve she had. She started taking out her flexi rods as she waited to see what I wanted.

"I don't know what shoes to wear." I huffed.

She exited the room and came back in with a pair of red bottoms. Thank God we have the same shoe size.

"I'll be back to do your makeup." She said as she walked into the bathroom to finish styling her hair.

I pulled my long mirror in front of my bed so I can fix my hair. I took off the bonnet I was wearing and let my weave cascade down my shoulders. My weave was already straightened, so I began to flat iron my leave out.

Once I was done with my hair, I walked into Alyssa's room and sat on her bed so she can begin on my makeup.

"I've been waiting on this moment forever!" She squeaked as she walked into her room.

"For me to wear makeup?" I questioned.

"That, and for you to go out. All you do is stay in your room and study."

"Well, that's kind of what good college students do." I chuckled.

"Well, tonight we're having fun!"

"What club are we going to anyways?" I inquired.

"It's called XO, it's this new lgbt club that opened up."

I chuckled at her," We're going to a gay club?"

"Yes, I know that you're a lesbian so I thought why not?"

She began to apply mascara on my eyelashes and I tried my hardest not to blink.

"I really think you and Bre will hit it off."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, you're both singly."

"Why do straight people try to make their two gay friends date? I swear just about every straight friend I had tried to hook me up with another friend of theirs."

"I honestly think you two would be good together."

"Sure." I dragged.

"All done." She said as she made her final touches.