3

"Hey Dani, do you think you can do me a favor?" Alyssa asked walking into my room.

I cut my eyes towards her direction and raised my eyebrow, "What is it?"

"Can you pretty please with sprinkles on top hang out with Bre while I go on a date." She pleaded.

"Um, bitch no, I have plans."

"And what are your plans Danielle?"

"Not to babysit."

Alyssa sat on my bed next to me, "Please honey bun, I'll let you have my Giuseppe's."

"The gold ones?"

"Yep."

Damn, I can't take down an offer like that, "It's a deal."

Just then we heard a knock on the door and Alyssa's face lit up.

"That's her."  She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and decided to get up and take a quick shower. I peeled off my pajamas and hopped into the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body. Once I was done I stepped out and walked back into my room.

"Damn Coffee, you got a nice body." Bre said.

I jumped immediately at the sound of her voice and covered myself, since I was not wearing a towel.

"Why are you in my room?" I yelled,

"Your bed is comfortable." She shrugged.

"Well can you get out, I need to change."

"Sure." Bre said getting up and walking out of my room.

I decided upon wearing a my black bralette with my light blue high waisted jeans and some black pumps.

I rubbed Cocoa butter all along my body before putting my clothes on and sprayed on some A Thousand Wishes body spray from Bath and Bodyworks.

As soon as I was done I had to work on this hair of mine since I took out my sewin about 2 weeks ago. I threw my hair up into a bun and headed downstairs.

The first thing I saw was Bre of course, and she was looking fine as hell. I'm starting to believe that, it's just effortless for her.  She was wearing a white T shirt with some denim jeans and Retro Air Jordan 7's "Olympic".

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked.

"Mall." I said grabbing my Car keys, and we headed out to my 2013 Chevy Malibu.

When we arrived at the mall we hit up the arcade just to have something to do.

The first thing Bre walked to after we got some tokens was of course the basketball game. Honestly, I'm starting to think that every stud played basketball.

"How about we make this a little interesting." I suggested. Maybe I can slowly get under her skin and get her to like me. Besides the fact that she is a colorist, she has grown on me these past few weeks and is pretty cool.

"Well, of my score is higher then you have to take me on a date." Bre suggested.

I instantly chuckled, looks likes she's softening up a little bit already and I've known her for what, three weeks.

"I can't believe it, little ms. light skin lover wants to go on a date with this piece of chocolate." I said, with a hint of surprise in my voice.

"Nah, I just like free food." Bre said reaching for some tokens and walking towards the machine.

"Well, if I win, you have to get my nails done." I smirked looking down at my bare fingernails.

"It's a deal." Bre said and we shook hands.