2

"Dannniiiiii!" Alyssa yelled waking me from my slumber.

I rolled out of my bed and went to go see what she wanted.

"Where are you?" I said walking into her room.

"In the bathroom." She called.

I turned on my heels and proceeded to the bathroom.

When I opened the bathroom door I seen Alyssa smiling proudly as her blonde hair stuck out wildly.

My mouth hung wide open," You bleached your hair!"

I reached my hands out to feel her soft hair, this blonde was really working for her.

"Is Bre still here?" She asked as she tied her hair up.

"I have no idea, I didn't care to look. Did you know she came in my room to sleep?" I ranted.

"Yeah I saw." She bragged.

"Hello ladies." Bre winked as she came to the bathroom. She was wearing a black Nike pro sports bra and some black basketball shorts.

I rolled my eyes and walked past her, into my room.

I grabbed my laptop and began making some final touches on an paper that was due this afternoon. I had took all of my finals and my last one was this 10 page paper for my sociology class.

"Look at you, such a hard worker." Bre mocked sitting next to me.

"Can you not?" I asked.

"Not what?" She chuckled.

"Distract me, I need to focus."

"What's your major?" She asked as she threw her arm across my shoulder.

I shrugged her arm off of me,"Psychology."

"Oh, how interesting." Bre mocked.

I playfully rolled my eyes," And yours is?"

"Business." She smiled.

"Yes, because that's just fascinating." I chuckled.

"We could become really great friends." Bre smiled.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." I dragged, not paying attention to what she said.

I closed my laptop and laid down on my bed.

"Bre, Come here!" Alyssa yelled.

Bre stood up and walked to Alyssa's room.

"Thank god." I huffed as she left.

Bre's POV

"Wassup bestie." I said as I hopped on Alyssa's bed.

"I really think that you two would be good together." She sighed.

"Nah, I'm straight."

"C'mon now, never in my life have I seen you in a committed relationship."

"Alyssa, I can be faithful." I smiled.

"Then why not to her, what's she's not cute?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes,"She's gorgeous, she's just not my type."

"Well you have some bad taste, because you only mess around with hoes anyway." She snapped.

"Why are you all like this suddenly?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I just want you to do better." Alyssa huffed walking over to the vanity mirror on the other side of the room.

"You need to have some faith in me."

Alyssa began to curl her now blond hair.

"Look, I can find someone on my own, I don't need anyone to hook me up with anybody." I huffed.

"When you realize that I'm right, you're going to regret every word you said." Alyssa said turning to face me. I got up from her bed and walked into Danielle's room.

"Guess who's back?" I smiled as I walked into Danielle's room. I frowned once I realized that she wasn't in here, she must have been in the shower. I strolled around her room looking at various pictures on the wall. I stopped and looked at her prom picture.

She looked absolutely amazing, she didn't even need a date to look good

"What are you doing?" Danielle said.

I jumped at the sound of her voice.

"I-I was just looking at your pictures." I said turning to face her way.

I tried not to bite my lips as I saw what she had on.

She was wearing a floral sundress that hugged every last curve in her body.

"You look nice." I managed to spit out.

"Thanks" she said as she looked to find some shoes.

I sat on her bed and watched as she looked all across the room for a pair of sandals.

She bended down in front of me, and I wanted to thank god for the perfect view of that ass.

I balled up my fist in frustration, I was starting to get horny, I could feel myself getting wet.

"Finally I found them!" Danielle yelled.

She walked back to the bathroom once she had them on, to go do god knows what.

I mentally slapped myself, what has this girl done to me?