The Woods

You were wandering through the woods hunting a pack of orcs that have just found your camp and burned it. You were riding your trusty steed White Thunder. He was a majestic horse. He has a long white flowing mane and tail. He has Silver toning in both his fur coat, Mane and tail. He has blue toned hooves. You, (Y\N) (L\N) ranger of UnderForest town, have been on an orc hunt for the past week. People you have encountered over the time you have lived know you as The Dark Rider. While looking for the orc pack you ended up getting caught in thorns. You can hear someone coming down the path in which you were following. You ducked down in the thorns you then pulled your cloak over you head. You then pulled your (H\L) (H\C) locks out from behind your cloak. You clutched your elvish sword that your mother gave you. Your father on the other hand was a dwarf. You could here their footsteps getting closer. Your heart began pounding harder you were hoping who ever was walking by wouldn't see you or White Thunder who you tied up on a log near the creek down the hill from where to sat hidden.
"Do you here that?" Questioned one of the men. He had a very rough, commanding voice. The men stopped in their tracks. They were
'Please don't find me' you prayed. You went to grab your bow only to realize you left with your horse along with your arrows. You just keep grasping your sword and by this time your breathing rather harder than before. The men began to get closer to where you sat hiding.
"I hear it too!" Another pointed out. This man also had a rough, tough booming voice.
You slowly went move all of the sudden the leaves under you crunched.
'Crap!' You thought to yourself. The men the spotted you. You stood up and grabbed your sword. You swung it out at them. You put it to the throat of one of the men. This man was no man he was a dwarf and so was the other fellow with him. The one dwarf that you put your sword on the throat of had long dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. The other dwarf had long dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. You found them quite adorable.
"Who are you?!" You commanded trying to scare them. They looked at you not with a single inch of fear in their eyes. They exchanged glances between each other.
"Who are you?" The brunette asked.
"I... Am The Dark Rider!" You spat.
"We are Fili and Kili nephews of Thorin Oakenshield" they both bowed to you.
"Thorin... Hmmmm... King under the mountain?" You began to remember who he was.
"You've heard of him?" They asked in union.
"I've heard things about him, never met him though." You growled "How do you expect me to believe you two are his nephews?!" They looked at each other then they replied "We can take you to him we're going to a meeting and he shall be there."
"I don't know" you growled. You began to walk off to White Thunder. You mounted White Thunder and began to trot off with them.
"Where exactly are we going?" You became tired, you haven't rested since you went hunting for those orcs. They took you straight to the Shire where the hobbits live.
"We're here!" They smiled helping you off of White Thunder. You tied White Thunder to the picket of the fence.
"I'll be back White Thunder I promise" you then fed White Thunder an apple and rubbed his mane.