Break (Kili x Reader)

You and Aspine carried on a long conversation about things that had happened in y'alls life without each other. After a long while of talking and walking you and Aspine agreed it would be best if the dwarves had a rest after all Kili nearly fell off his pony due to the lack of sleep.
     "Let's take a break!" You say when you find a cave in a field.
     "You know what I love this idea!" Kili agrees jumping off his pony.
     "Ya know this is tha best idea you've had yet (Y/N)" Gimli chuckles full heartedly. You smile at the thought of everyone thinking you had the best ideas ever. As you hop off White Thunder you begin to settle unpacking your stuff.
     "Do you need help?" Kili asked taking a bag out of your hands and laying it down on the ground for you. Your (S/C) cheeks soon become brushed with pink rose. You smile and nod. As you finally were unpacked you sigh and sit down. Aspine walks over to you and sits down.
     "That dwarf seems to have taken a liking to you." Aspine points out, her silver fur glittering in the sunset.
     "Do you really think so?" You squeak with excitement.
     "Think so? I know so!" Aspine chuckled. You blush at the thought of Kili liking you.
     "I...i...imma go start a fire its a... little chilly" you say not able to get your mind off of Kili liking you. As you start the fire everyone gathers around. Aspine was sitting next to Thorin and Fili carrying on a conversation about Orcs, Spiders, and Goblins. Meanwhile, Gimli sat next to Bilbo and you and Kili sat next to each other.
     "Its cold" you whine, shivering and your teeth chattering away.
     "Here..." Kili took his blanket and wrapped it around your figure, "better?"
     "Very!" You blush as Kili's hand slightly brushes over your thigh.
     "Would you like to share?" You offered opening the blanket.
     "I would" Kili smiles cuddling close to you. You and Kili sat there for awhile cuddled up close together. Nobody had noticed except for Aspine, but she would never tell a soul unless you gave her the okay. Eventually everyone had fallen asleep except you and Kili.
     "I'm tired" you yawned feeling sleep drift over you.
     "Why don't you sleep with me tonight" Kili smiled grabbing two pillows laying them down.
     "Why not?" You smile laying your head down on one of the pillows while Kili's was on the other. You two laid as close together as possible. You could feel his body heat against you own skin. As you slept Kili was still awake. He looked over and saw your peaceful sleeping figure. Without a second thought he leans over kissing the top of your head. "I love you" he whispers into your ear. He gently places his had around your waste and pulls you closer. He gives you one more kiss on the cheek and slowly falls asleep.