The Meeting

The dwarves then led you in past the gate.
     "Are you sure this is the right house?" Kili asked Fili.
     "Yes it's the place see it has the mark right there on the door" Fili pointed out. They knocked on the door seeing a hobbit. You bowed down to the hobbit to show you were friendly.
     "Hello I'm (Y\N) a ranger from Underforest town. I am hear to meet Thorin Oakenshield" you then took off your hood to reveal your (H\L) (H\C) lush locks, your fair pale skin and high cheek bones, and your  glowing (E\C) eyes. Fili and Kili then stared at you in awe along with the hobbit.
       "Who might you be?" You asked kindly.
     "I... I am Bilbo... Bilbo Baggins" He said stuttering as you and the two dwarves entered his home. You noticed a bunch of other dwarves already there sitting at the table.
     "Thank you master Baggins" you smiled.
     "Kili and Fili at your service master Baggins" kili and Fili bowed as they entered.  You found this home rather small and in order for you to move around you had to duck to keep from hitting your head on the roof.
     "Who's this?!" Commanded one of the dwarves. He had long black hair, a small beard and a mustache that connected to his beard. He also had stunning brown eyes.
     "I am The Dark Ranger also known as (Y\N) (Y\L) from Underforest town" you stated matter-of-factly  "and who might you be?!"
     The dwarf looked at you then stated "I am Thorin Oakenshield son of Thráin son of Thrór."
     "So you are the King Under the Mountain?" You looked unsurprised "Are these two really your kin?" He looked at you then to Kili and Fili.
     "Yes and what have they done?!" He growled but this time he looked more consurnd than anything else.
     "They just happened to bump into me in the woods and I almost killed them until they mentioned you to me" you felt a little relieved that they were telling the truth. The dwarves all looked at you for a nice little while and they didn't really say much. That's when Gandalf walked in he too had to duck in order to move around the hobbit hole.
     "Well if it isn't (Y\N), The Dark Ranger" he smiled walking up to you "it has been sometime since I've seen you old friend." You smiled and hugged him for you had missed the grey wizard too. Once Gandalf arrived they started talking business, you didn't really seem interested in what they had to talk about so you sat in the living room going over a map and a plan to kill the orcs. Once they were done talking they came and sat in the living room with you.
     "(Y\N) why don't you join us on our trip?" Kili asked you giving you a mischievous smile.
     "Yeah! Why not?" Fili added sitting down beside you.
     "I don't know" you weren't really interested in starting a new quest until you finished what you set out for.
     "Why don't you join the company?" Thorin asked being very polite even though he dispised elves.
     "I guess" you sighed somewhat smiling.
     "(Y\N) why have you come so far out from Underforest town?" Gandalf asked surprised.
     "I have set out to kill a pack of orcs who attacked my village" you sighed but everyone could see the anger in your eyes as you said that.
     "Oh my!" Bilbo sounded shocked "you poor thing I'm sorry"
     "It's alright it's not your fault" you smiled beginning to grow sleepy. The dwarves began to sing and once they did you began to fall asleep. When you awoke in the morning everyone was beginning to get ready for the journey that's when you decided to get White Thunder ready. You and the dwarves set off. Next thing you guys knew Bilbo was running after with a slip of paper.