Let's Ride

Authors Note
Otay so imma go off the beating path from this point forward I shall no longer following the movie... never again. Sorry but it's more fun this way Lol😂😂😘
_________________________________________

We hoped on our horses. Well you and Gandolf had a horse, the dwarves on the other hand had ponies. As you trotted along the path you began to get the gut feeling that something or someone was following y'all.
     "What's wrong?" Kili inquired.
     "I have a feeling something or someone is following us..." you keep one hand on the reins meanwhile your other hand grabbed a dagger from your pocket.
     "It may just be your imagination" kili suggested hoping it would calm you down.
     "I highly doubt that..." you say looking dead straight ahead, "my intuition is never wrong."
     "Well for once I hope it is" Kili says now beginning to shake.
     "I think (Y/N) is right" Fili adds joining the conversation.
     "And why do you say that?" Kili asks.
     "I think I saw something run into the brush" Fili states.
     "Stop" you say holding your hand up halting the ponies from further trotting.
     "What's the hold up?" Thorin's voice booms.
     "Shhhh... I hear something" you say hoping off of White Thunder. You begin walking slowly towards a clump of bushes and patches of thorns. They begin to rustle. You hold on tightly to your dagger ready to pounce on whatever lies in the bush.
Bam! It then jumps out. You were then tackled onto the ground. You begin to struggle to get out of its grip.
     "Damn" you growl as you try to get out from its grip.
     "(Y/N)!!" Everyone yells in fear. You then flip the beast off of you and flip it on its back. You hold your dagger to its throat.
     "What the hell?!?!" You growl jumping off of the creature. It was none other than Aspine your wolf friend you grew up with.
     "What are you doing here" you roll your eyes as you get up off Aspine. You then brush your (H/L) (H/C) locks out from in your face.
     "I came to warn you about your journey... their is terrible danger headed your way." Aspine warns, "I will be accompanying you on this journey."
     "Thank you Aspine" you smile hugging her tight.