Night Alone In The Woods (Fili X Reader)

You were half asleep leaning up against a tree. It was pitch black Kili decided go to sleep since his shift was over, So Fili took over for him for some reason unknown Gloin wished to stay up. Fili was sitting beside you next to the tree. Fili would occasionally glance at you and when you'd look back he would quickly look away. You found his long golden locks amazing and his gorgeous blues hard not to look at. He was the utmost handsome guy you have ever met. You were placing down your dagger when all of the sudden Fili's hand touched yours. You blushed. Your once (S/C) cheeks were now rosy red. Fili blushed back. He then placed his hand on your cheek. Your face slowly began to heat up.
"(Y/N) I...I just wanted to tell you..." He began to trail off, "I...I wanted to tell you I...I love you!" He then brushed your (H/L) (H/C) out of your face. You place your hand on his.
"Fili... I love you too." You then kissed him. You two kissed for a few minutes when Gloin interrupted.
"Sheesh why don't you two go get a room!?" You giggle then began to turn red hot from embarrassment. You and Fili were closer than before still sitting under the same tree. Fili placed his hand on your thin and sat there rubbing it until you fell asleep. And there you two sat asleep together. Your head was laid up against his chest and his chin on top of your head.

Sorry for such a short chapter and such a long wait but I'll make it up to you! I will hopefully be publishing a new chapter tomorrow afternoon! Till then I suggest some of !my other stories or some stories off my reading list! Love you my lovelies😘💕