Romeo and Juliet: Part 1

I'm a piece of shit. End of story.

Song I listened to whilst writing:
Let's Get It - We Don't Care
(Shoutout to these two new lovely readers: @luis_glz and @RevilynMarsha! Welcome to Levihan Hell!)

~~~

Hanji had always wanted to be in a play. The idea amused her. Her standing on stage as the main female protagonist, while kicking vampire butt in her own rendition of Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Musical. Alas, her fantasies were always shortlived because she realized that she was a terrible singer and her acting was equally as terrible as her vocals. Yet those obvious obstacles did not stop Hanji from signing her name on the audition list.

Feeling satisfied with her messy signature on the list she turned to skip down the hallway. Of course, as she turned her head she immediately smacked into someone head first, and sent them sprawling onto the floor. Not caring that much, she quickly uttered an apology and continued to skip off, not before the person on the floor tripped her.
(This totally isn't a Highschool Musical reference)

Hanji fell face first into the tiled floor and looked up at the person that tripped her. Low and behold Petra Ral standing over her, a smug look on her face with a hint of annoyance from her earlier fall.

"Why hello, Zoe", Her perfectly plump lips formed into a little smirk as Hanji scrambled to get up, slightly humiliated that Petra of all people was towering over her. All of a sudden a wave of anger came over Hanji as she rose from the ground.

"What do you want, Slut?" She retorted back, then quickly cleared her throat. "Ahem, I mean Petra."

Petra looked infuriated with the nickname and glared right back at Hanji. For a while they had a mini competition on who can burn a hole through the other's head first. After a couple of minutes, the ginger looked away and scoffed. The brunette did a little happy dance in her head at her sweet victory.

"Just get out of my way," Petra shoved past Hanji and took out a fluffy pink pen from her Louis Vutton clutch. She hurriedly signed her name over about 4 of the slots on the sheet, then nudged Hanji as she walked past. Hanji rolled her eyes at her.

Boy, did that girl piss her off. She was probably jealous of her relationship with Levi. She blinked and shook her head getting rid of the thought. What was she thinking, what relationship? They were just totally completely platonic with each other. No romantic feelings at all. Nothing.

Hanji sighed, picking up her books and making her way to the lunchroom, since it was time to eat and she was starving.

When she arrived she saw that Levi was already at their usual table, munching on some obscure piece of meat. She made her way over and plopped herself down next to him, taking out her sandwich and a juice box (because she's an immature adult). The two sat and ate in silence, occasionally switching food to take a bit out of the others. Finally after a good five minutes of not speaking, Levi was the one to break it.

"I heard you signed up for the play." He casually mentioned, taking a sip of some tea he brought in a thermos, holding it by the rim rather the handle. "Isn't it going to be Romeo and Juliet?" Hanji raised an eyebrow at him.

"How do you know that even know that?" She asked incredulously. "I signed up literally 10 minutes ago."

"I have sources." Levi shrugged.

"That's weird." She poked at him.

"You're weird." He snapped back.

~~~

Hanji nervously shifted back and forth as she awaited for the staff of the Drama Club to post the results for the play. She has been waiting outside their door ever since lunch started, since they said they were going to post it and she couldn't wait to find out who made it. Also because she wanted to be there before Petra.

Finally one of the teachers walked out of the room, a paper in her hand. Hanji perked up immediately and rushed to follow the teacher and see the list. She peered at the posted up paper to see who was the lead.

Hanji's happy excited expression dropped. She tapped the shoulder of the teacher.

"Um, excuse me is this a mistake?" She pointed to her name that was supposed to be the backup for Juliet.

"No honey, you just didn't make it." The rude teacher bluntly stated, and clicked her way into the room with her high heels.

Hanji huffed in annoyance. At least she still might be able to be Juliet. She checked to see who was going to play Juliet. When she glanced at the name all hopes of optimism left her body.

"Oh look, the nerd is here." A snobby voice called from behind her. Hanji spun around to come face to face with the witch herself. "Too bad I'm the main role, not you."

Petra slid past her to point at her name that was playing Juliet. Hanji became so infuriated, she thought that steam was about to come out of her ears. Petra let out a snort, and walked away laughing, her stilettos clicking against the floor.

Hanji sighed again, gathering her composure. She decided to check who Romeo was going to be, hopefully it was someone ugly and disgusting.

Oh well, it could be worse, righ-

Hanji's train of thought ended as her eyes landed upon the name that was next to Romeo.

PLAY PARTS
Petra Ral as Juliet Capulet
Hanji Zoe as Juliet Capulet (substitute)
Levi Ackerman as Romeo Montague
Tooru Oikawa as Romeo Montague (substitute)

Well, it looks like she needs to plot how she's going to kill Petra now

Tbh Oikawa shoulda gotten the part as Romeo. #JustSuperSaiyan

ON A MORE IMPORTANT NOTE. THIS STORY REACHED 4K! SWEET! YES! I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT DOIN THE WRITING AND THEN THE UPDATING. BUT HEY. I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH, BECAUSE WHEN I DO WRITE I DO OUT ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS! K COOL BYEEE!