Chapter 4

Emma, Henry, Rumple, Regina, Robin, David, and Mary Margaret left the shop with the locator spell. They walked down the street in silence as Emma decided what to do next.
      "Are we going to do something or are we just going to walk around waiting for something bad to happen" Asked Regina.
      "Wait! " Said Henry, "who are those people over there?" Henry pointed at two people camped out on the side of the road. They had never seen these people before, so there was no reason for them to be in the Storybrooke version of the Underworld.
      There was a boy and a girl. Both of them looked to be about 18 years old. The girl layed under a blanket and she looked like she was very weak, possibly sick.     
      Meanwhile the boy sat next to her and fed her water. Was she really so weak that she couldn't even drink water herself?
      They walked up to the shabby looking tent the two people had made and Emma finally got a good look at them. The girl was short and had long wavy hair. The boy had blond hair and large muscles that showed through the jacket he was wearing.
      As they approached the girl, as sick as she looked, she jumped up to her feet as if she was ready to fight. The boy also looked alarmed and stood ready to fight.
      "It's Ok, " Emma said, "we're not here to hurt you. What are your names? "
"I'm Hercules. And this is Meg. " Said Hercules
      "Herc! Don't tell them who we are for all we know Hades sent them!" Meg yelled.
      "No. Nobody sent us we just want to ask you a few questions." Emma said in her softest voice so as not to provoke them.
      "What do you want?" Meg asked quickly.
"Meg," said Hercules, "calm down. It's okay. We're safe." As he said this she gave him a small smile.
      "How did you guys get here?" Emma asked.
      Then, Hercules and Meg told them the story. Apparently Hades had not actually been dead even though they thought they had killed him. He sent his minions to kill Meg as revenge on Hercules.
      Hercules went to the Underworld to try and bring her back as he had done once before. But once he found her, they were unable to get back to the Overworld. They had jumped the levels of the Underworld ever since, running from Hades. They knew if they were found they would be done for good.
      Then Emma told them their story and why they were in the Underworld.
      "Is there anything you can do to help us?" she asked.
      "Well. Ok, its complicated," started Hercules. "When someone dies, they go through a trial where it is decided what level they will go to. If it is deemed that your Hook is a bad person, he will be tortured for eternity, but judging by your story he will most likely end up here."
      "Any idea where we should go to wait for him? " Mary Margaret asked.
      "I know." Everyone turned around to look at the strange man who said this. Judging by the look on Hercules and Meg's face this was probably Hades.
      Mary Margaret and Robin raised their bows at him. Meg took a step back and Hercules stood in front of her protectively.   
      Meanwhile Henry stood behind Emma as she had her hands up to use her magic.
      "Don't bother." said Hades nonchalantly, "we all know none of that will work on me. I control this place. Try to shoot an arrow at me and I'll put it straight through your heart."
      Robin and Mary Margaret lowered their bows and Emma put her hands down.
      "That's it. Why try to hurt me when I can help you. I know where the boy is gonna come through."
Emma ran at him to attack and with the wave of his hand she was frozen.
      "Calm down, little girl. I have a deal for you" he said.
      "My name is not little girl. " Emma said as she struggled to break free.
    "Yeah whatever. Anyway... my deal, is the boy," continued Hades, "for her. "
      Hades pointed his long finger at Meg. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter: In Chapter 5, the heroes decide what to do about Hades' deal. Emma finds Hook in an unexpected place.